Global Music One Offers Musical E-Mail
- Global Music One offers musical E-mail. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/20/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p64
Highlights the Digital Audio Postcard, an electronic mail technology that features music-playing postcards from Internet marketing company Global Music One. Tie-up with Valley Entertainment record label; Capabilities of the technology; Postcard design; Procedures for accessing the product; Key...
- Global Music One Offers Musical E-Mail. Cheng, Kipp // Brandweek;09/20/99, Vol. 40 Issue 35, p64
Reports on the deal of online marketing firm Global Music One (GMO) with Valley Entertainment company to market the electronic mail technology, Digital Audio Postcard (DAP). Features of the technology; Comments from Ralph Simon, chairman of GMO; Plans of GMO for the technology.
- Music Publisher Snarls At Ring Tone Downloads. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the lawsuit filed by EMI Music Publishing against Global Music One, claiming that Global Music has illegally distributed EMI-copyrighted material to wireless phone users. Comments from the company's Chairman, Ralph Simon; Comments from Leonard Rubin, an attorney with Gordon &...
- EMI settles suit on phone tunes. Conniff, Tamara // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;01/30/2001, Vol. 366 Issue 38, p4
Reports that EMI Music Publishing Inc. has reached an out-of-court settlement in its lawsuit against technology incubator Global Music One LLC. Grounds of EMI's suit; User base of Global Music One's Web site; Amount of damages sought by EMI.
- Music. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;08/22/2000, Vol. 364 Issue 23, p142
Reports on developments related to the sound recording industry as of August 22, 2000. Copyright infringement lawsuit filed by EMI Music Publishing against Global Music One LLC; Top rating garnered by Nelly's debut album 'County Grammar'; Federal judge's denial of jury trial for MP3.com.
- Triage for E-mail Clutter. Beckman, David; Hirsch, David // ABA Journal;Feb2000, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p66
Cites some ways on how to manage the volume of incoming electronic mail (e-mail) messages. Advantages of using filtering software for e-mail; Example of low-volume e-mail list.
- Flood Of Email Hasn't Crested Yet. // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the report 'Worldwide Email Usage Forecast 2002-2006: Know What's Coming Your Way,' issued by International Data Corp. Increase in volume of electronic mail messages.
- You've Got E-Mail: But Do You Take Full Advantage of It? Goldsborough, Reid // Community College Week;12/13/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p21
Looks at electronic mail messages on the Internet. Key features of the electronic mail system; Filters and folders in electronic mail system; List of Internet service providers offering electronic mail service.
- Finally, a legal reason not to e-mail. Mullich, Joe // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;12/07/98, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p5
Presents the views of the author about electronic mail. Quality of mail being received daily; Proposal by companies that old e-mail files be destroyed; Attitude of judges and juries.