- preface. Crooms, Lisa; Raitt, Suzanne // Feminist Studies;Spring2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
The article introduces articles in the issue including one by Debra B. Bergoffen which illustrates the transformative potential of the court's naming rape as a crime against humanity.
- Violence Against Women: An international and interdisciplinary journal. // Women's International Network News;Winter97, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p42
Provides information on an issue of `Violence Against Women,' an international journal published by Sage Publications Inc. Insight on violence against women from periodical editor Claire Renzetti; Contents of the first issue of the periodical.
- Double Jeopardy: Femicide and Disappearances at the Border. Sierra, Jose Luis // La Prensa San Diego;7/1/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p2
The article reports on the increasing number of violence against women, particularly in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, wherein victims are mostly teenagers from low-income families.
- Introduction. // Anger, Guilt & the Psychology of the Self in 'Clarissa';1999, Vol. 191, preceding p1
The article discusses various topics tackled in the story, including the representation of violence against women, psychological matrices of the behavior, and its archetypal patterns.
- Acid attacks still common in Bangladesh. // Asian Pacific Post;11/1/2012, p16
The article reports on the prevalence of acid attacks in Bangladesh, with young women emerging as common victims of these attacks.
- Women march to reclaim the night. Stutter, Anthea // Green Left Weekly;11/4/2009, Issue 816, p2
The article reports that approximately 300 women rallied infront of the State Library to demand an end to women violence in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Fighting Femicide in the Americas. Paterson, Kent // La Prensa San Diego;10/8/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p2
The article presents the second issue in a series of article that discusses incidents of femicide in the U.S.-Mexico borderlands and the Americas.
- Woman Assaulted for Smoking on the Street in E Turkey. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;08/08/2011, p12
The article gives brief information about an attack on a woman who was smoking on the street during Ramadan in the Erzurum province of Turkey.
- All out war for women safety. Mathew, Andrea // Malay Mail;6/29/2012, p2
The article reports on the efforts of the Malay government to act against women violence in Malaysia.