Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice 2005 Writing Award
- 2012 Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong Award for Outstanding Advocacy on Behalf of Social Justice for Women. // Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice;Winter2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article announces that Anne Tamar-Mattis, former journal member received the 2012 Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong Award for Outstanding Advocacy from the law periodical "Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice."
- BUSINESS CALENDAR. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb2016, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p23
A calendar of events for Wenatchee, Washington, D.C. from February-March 2016 is presented which includes meetings, writers competition and sixth Annual Innovator Awards.
- Entries for Debra Evenson Social Justice Writing Award Due 3/31. // Guild Notes;Spring2014, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the Debra Evenson Social Justice Writing Award which is given to law students on the basis of a writing competition.
- ASCAP CELEBRATES RHYTHM & SOUL WITH AWARDS EVENT IN BEVERLY HILLS. Kimpel, Dan // Music Connection;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p20
A photograph of the 19th Annual American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) Rhythm & Soul Music Award recipients is presented, including ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year Jermaine "JD" Dupri.
- Scientific paper award 2014. Moreira, Maria; Hochwieser, Renate // Drugnet Europe;Jul-Sep2014, Issue 87, p2
The article offers information on the fourth annual European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) paper award ceremony celebrating scientific writing to be held from November 24 to November 28, 2014 in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2005 Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong Award for Outstanding Advocacy on Behalf of Social Justice for Women. // Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice;2006, Vol. 21, preceding p1
The article provides information on the 2005 Barbara Nachtrieb Armstrong Award for Outstanding Advocacy on Behalf of Social Justice for Women created by the "Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice." The award is open to all people who demonstrate outstanding advocacy on behalf of social...
- WORTH DOING a great newspaper ad for Jeneal Rohrback at the Caxton Awards 2002. // AdMedia;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p22
Focuses on the speech given by the speakers who addressed the Caxton Awards 2002 ceremony in Couran Cove Island Resort on Stradbroke Island in Australia. Comments on the commercials shown by Jonathan Kneebone, creative director of Glue Society; Views of Simon Canning, editor of the journal...
- Old guard leaders feted by Bethune-DuBois Fund. // Jet;7/2/90, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the fifth annual Bethune-DuBois awards dinner, which honored four blacks who have made significant strides for their people in education, politics and labor, and brought together both old guard and new leadership members. Purpose of fund; Other participants.
- You go girl. // NZ Business;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the award winners of the Westpac Dunedin Business Awards 2002 held in New Zealand. Recipient of the manufacturing category award; Other winners of the award.