From the Editor
- Editor's Note. Henke, Holger // Wadabagei: A Journal of the Caribbean & Its Diasporas;Spring/Summer2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p2
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Roberto Strongman on domestic violence in Caribbean autobiographical fiction of the mid-twentieth century.
- The Unspeakable. Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p51
he article discusses various reports published within the issue, including partner violence that confronts nurses.
- Commentary. // Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice;2007, Vol. 22, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Tamara Kuennen on coercion among domestic violence victims and another by Alexandra Oprea on Roma women.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.
- INTRODUCTION. // France Country Profile;2006, p2
Introduces a series of topics concerning France.