From the Editor
- Editor's Note. Henke, Holger // Wadabagei: A Journal of the Caribbean & Its Diasporas;Spring/Summer2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p2
Discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Roberto Strongman on domestic violence in Caribbean autobiographical fiction of the mid-twentieth century.
- The Unspeakable. Yoder-Wise, Patricia S. // Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p51
he article discusses various reports published within the issue, including partner violence that confronts nurses.
- Commentary. // Berkeley Journal of Gender, Law & Justice;2007, Vol. 22, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Tamara Kuennen on coercion among domestic violence victims and another by Alexandra Oprea on Roma women.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.