- TUCKER SHOW A SUCCESS DESPITE ECONOMY. // Dealernews;Sep2009, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p10
Information on the national sales meeting and dealer show sponsored by the company Tucker Rocky that was held in the U.S. in July 2009 is presented. The event was attended by 1,000 people representing 500 dealerships and the promotion offered by Tucker to dealers who were displaying products at...
- Performance to the Extreme. Sarfati, Susan // Association Management;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the changes made to the 2005 American Society of Association Executives and the Center for Association Leadership Annual Meeting and Exposition in Nashville, Tennessee. Effort aimed at cultivating a sense of community; Transformation of education sessions into learning laboratories;...
- How suppliers tackle soaring cost of raw materials. // Automotive News;8/11/2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6320, p36D
Information about a meeting of several chief executive officers (CEOs) in the automobile supplies industry that was held in the year 2008 is presented. One of the officers said that raw material costs in the industry have become related not to consumption but to the market liquidity. He added...
- True value of GlobalShop lies in seminars. Willins, Michael // Aftermarket Business;Jun2002, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the GlobalShop automotive trade show in Chicago, Illinois from April 18 to 20, 2002. Keynote speakers in the event; Topics discussed in the trade show; Views on the traditional aftermarket in the U.S..
- Automotive Aftermarket International Trade Fair. // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p92
The article offers information on the Automotive Aftermarket International Trade Fair (AAITF) Bangkok 2015 to be held at the IMPACT Forum Exhibition Centre in Thailand from December 9-11.
- Symposium set for May 25-26. // Aftermarket Business;01/01/99, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p9
Provides information on the topics and events during the Annual Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium in May 1999 in Chicago, Illinois. Lineup of speakers; Registration fee.
- IN BRIEF. // Automotive Body Repair News;Dec2006, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p10
The article offers information on the International Bodyshop Industry Symposium, an international event for the collision repairing industry at Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France.
- New eCat conference focuses on solving cataloging problems. Willins, Michael // Aftermarket Business;Feb2003, Vol. 113 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the launch of eCat Conference, a non-profit event focusing on solving cataloging problems in the automobile parts industry. Date and venue of the event; Topics to be discussed.
- AMPA HOPES TO OPEN INTERNATIONAL ROADS. Mcnamara, Krista // Motor Age;Jun2012, Vol. 131 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses the highlights of the 28th Taipei International Auto Parts & Accessories Show (AMPA) held in Taipei, Taiwan from April 11-14, 2012 organized by the Taiwan External Trade Develeoepment Council (TAITRA).