- Brenner uses Expo '04 to introduce wetlines option. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Oct2004, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p72
Reports that Brenner Tank LLC used its Expo 2004 in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin in June 2004 to introduce a new approach to wetline valves to tank industry representatives. Compliance with the Transportation Department's regulation that would prevent product from being retained in loading lines under...
- Brenner Tank expands production in Indiana. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/17/2014, p6
The article focuses on chemical tank trailer manufacturer Brenner Tank's expansion of its production in Lafayette, Indiana for the goal of accelerating growth in manufacturing processes, technology and expertise in the area while enhancing customer access in major tank markets.
- Brenner, PSC team up for tank maintenance in West Memphis. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2010, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p20
The article reports on the partnership between PSC Container Services LLC and Brenner Tank Services LLC for a third-party maintenance shops in West Memphis, Arkansas.
- Michigan tank manufacturer launches North Salt Lake service center. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/1/96, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Michigan-based Brenner Tank Services' facility expansion at Salt Lake City, Utah. Company's construction of its second national service center in the city; Long-term plan of the company for its service centers; Extent of the company's business operations.
- Brenner Tank now building more products at Wabash's Indiana plant. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2014, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that Brenner Tank LLC, a manufacturer of chemical tank trailers has expanded production to Wabash National's facilities in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Walker Group acquires Brenner Tank. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2007, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on the acquisition of Brenner Tank LLC of Fond du Lac by Walker Group Holdings LLC of New Lisbon Wisconsin (WI) for manufacturing stainless steel and aluminum tank trailers. According to John Cannon, Brenner's vice president of sales and marketing that the company will become...
- Big changes. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p62
Information about the topics discussed during the 2007 Brenner Tank Expo conference held in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin is presented. Brenner Tank LLC president Bruce Yakley announced that the cargo tank builder had been purchased by investment holding firm Insight Equity. Yakley also explained the...
- Tank choice. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p34
The article reports that engineers at Brenner Tank LLC have acquired inquiries about the legality of hauling acids in MC307 and DOT407 cargo tanks in the U.S. There are advantages in using a DOT407 tank rather than a DOT412 in acid service. They include reduced inspection and repair costs and...
- Tank suck-in highlights Brenner meeting. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Oct2003, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p50
Highlights the cargo tank suck-in demonstration during the Brenner Expo '03 conference in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin earlier in 2003. Video offered by Brenner Tank LLC featuring the dynamics of suck-ins and how to prevent them; Objective of the demonstration; Features of the trailer selected for...