Truck and trailer update
- Freightliner introduces medium-duly hybrid prototype. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p29
The article evaluates the Class 7 Business Class M2 106 hybrid prototype utility truck by Freightliner LLC.
- Freightliner hybrid prototype. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Oct2006, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p42
The article evaluates the prototype hybrid utility truck from Freightliner LLC.
- Freightliner introduces medium-duty hybrid prototype. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p29
The article reports on the display of Freightliner LLC's proof-of-concept prototype utility truck, a Class 7 Business Class M2 106, at the Great American Trucking Show in Dallas, Texas. At the show's press conference, Freightliner president and CEO Chris Patterson introduces the product and...
- Freightliner introduces medium-duty hybrid prototype. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p52
The article evaluates the Class 7 Business Class M2 106, a prototype utility truck from Freightliner LLC and provides data on its features, components and amenities.
- Deniliquin UTOPIA. McDonald, Neil; Fuchs, Don // Motor;Dec2000, p18
Highlights the third annual ute muster event in Australia. Number of participants; Sponsor; Presentation of a sneak preview of the Holden VU Commodore.
- 2003: THE NEW MODELS. // Fleet Owner;Jul2002, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p40
Introduces several pickup truck and tractors. Dodge Ram 250 from DaimlerChrysler; Ford E-550 from Ford Motor Co.; Freightliner Coronado from Freightliner Trucks.
- Barcelona's pickup pace. // Commercial Motor;5/12/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5128, p18
Reports on the new pickup trucks launched by Toyota and Nissan at the Barcelona Motor Show in Spain in 2005. Features of the Hilux evergreen pickup from Toyota; Available models of the Toyota Hilux; Information on the Navara King Cab pickup from Nissan.
- Workhorses on show in Melbourne. Oxley, John // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Aug2011, p44
The article offers information on several workhorse models featured during the 2011 Australian International Motor Show held in Melbourne, Victoria, including Colorados from Mazda, Next Hilux from Toyota, and Mazda BT-50 Freestyle from Mazda.
- Ford drops compact Ranger, will unveil new, bigger model. Phillips, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p13
The article reports that Ford Motor Co. will drop the Ranger compact pickup from its U.S. lineup after the 2011 model year. It reports that the company is consolidating its global pickup truck platforms to two from three with the introduction of an Ford Ranger truck to be sold outside North...