Mack unveils MV Preferred program
- Mack OneCall Support System Minimizes Downtime, Eliminates Hassles. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2000, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p74
Provides information on the Mack OneCall CompleteCare support system from Mack Trucks Inc. Details on the system; Customer services offered; Capabilities of the OneCall technicians.
- Mack Fleet Management Services will improve operational efficiency. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2014, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p44
The article offers brif information about the Mack Fleet Management Services software from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack Bulldog Magazine now available on Android. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 3/2013, p9
The article previews the Mack Bulldog Magazine smartphone application (app) for Android from "Mack Truck's Bulldog Magazine."
- Bulldog Magazine provided on Android. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2013, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p17
The article discusses the launch of an Android application software which offers access to "Bulldog Magazine" from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack engine orders surpass 10,000 mark. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p3
The article announces that orders for Class 8 vehicles equipped with EPA 2010-compliant engines received by Mack Trucks Inc. have surpassed the 10,000 mark.
- Support Services. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p61
Presents support services in the trucking industry. Carrier Transicold's preventative maintenance program for all brands of truck and trailer refrigeration units; Web site of Mack Trucks Inc.
- Ceradyne to Develop Armored Truck Cab Prototype for Mack Trucks. // Ceramic Industry;Sep2006, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p11
This article reports on a purchase order received by Ceradyne Inc. from Mack Trucks, Inc. for a prototype lightweight ceramic armored truck cab. The ceramic armored truck cab features a technology that meets the requirements of the U.S. Army's Long Term Armor Strategy. Ceradyne's FlexKit ceramic...
- NYC Sanitation Department Adding Mack Trucks to Fleet. // Fleet Equipment;Aug99, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p64
Informs on the order by the Sanitation Department of New York City, New York for Mack Trucks Incorporated's refuse vehicles. Description of the Mack LE613; Other capability of the truck; Comment from Paul Vikner from Mack.
- Mack truck buyers receive free MVASIST. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p36
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. will offer MVASIST, its fleet service management platform, at no charge to the customers buying a new Mack truck. MVASIST, introduced in 2008, is a web-based system which helps fleet managers, service providers and dealers to work together in real time...