New Heil 4 Parts! program focuses on customers--especially top ones
- REGIONAL REPORT: EASTERN. // Business North Carolina;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p13
Presents news briefs on business enterprises in the eastern part of North Carolina as of May 2004. Call center to be completed by Verizon Wireless in Wilmington; Relocation of the distribution center of Ellery Homestyles in Robeson County in Lumber Bridge; Investment of Nash County, Nashville...
- Why it's all in the call. Reed, David // Precision Marketing;2/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p21
Investigates the reluctance of business enterprises to the use of automated call centers. Dependence of call centers to technology; Accessibility of call centers to a customer database; Explanations from John Windle, senior business consultant of AIT Group.
- BUSINESS News In BRIEF. // Inside Tucson Business;07/31/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 19, p2
Reports on developments concerning the business sector of Tucson, Arizona, as of July 31, 2000. Shutdown of First Data Corp.'s call center at the end of 2000; Introduction of legislation that will create a grant program to reimburse border hospitals for emergency services to undocumented aliens.
- Call centres. Horrocks, Nigel // NZ Business;Jul98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p51
Reports on how call centres can help business enterprises achieve productivity gains and improved customer satisfaction, whilst referencing the United States-based TeleTech company. Comments made by Greg Jacobsen, chief technical officer for this company; Benefits various businesses gained from...
- FOREIGN EXCHANGES. Blyth, Alex // Marketing Week (01419285);2/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the growth in the number of British companies relocating their call center operations to foreign countries. Factors contributing to decisions to move offshore; Problems encountered by companies with their offshore call center operations.
- Backing a winner? Reed, David // Precision Marketing;5/17/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p19
Presents information on call centers in Great Britain. Number of call centers in 2000; Reasons for the use of call centers by several companies and organizations; Advantages and disadvantages of a call center.
- Lessons Learned on the Phones. // Business NH Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p17
Discusses lessons business can learn from call centers. Plan of cable firm Comcast to relocate a call center from Massachusetts to New Hampshire in December 2003; Importance to business success of the ability to manage contacts with customers; Understanding the demand side of he business;...
- The boom in call centers. Schriner, Jim // Industry Week/IW;06/08/98, Vol. 247 Issue 11, p18
Presents information on call centers in the United States, while discussing their role in relation to business enterprises. Function of call centers; Development of call centers for proactive product marketing; In-depth look at inbound and outbound call centers; How the call centers operate;...
- Call centre considerations. Moore, Patricia // NZ Business;May2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p33
Offers tips for companies planning to establish their call centers in New Zealand as of May 2000. Choosing between in-house and outsourced call center operations; Technologies used in call center operations; Points to consider when planning to build a call center. INSET: Lackadaisical...