A history of hydraulics
- Untitled. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p58
Presents photographs of several executives of truck equipment manufacturer Muncie Power Products, taken during the anniversary celebration of the company at the Work Truck Show held in Indianapolis, Indiana on March 2-4, 2005. Hamer Shafer; Phyllis Shafer; Dave Roberts.
- Muncie unveils directional control valve. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2015, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p75
The article previews the directional control valve V250 from Indiana-based manufacturer of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic products for the truck equipment industry, Muncie Power Products.
- Spreader packages save salt--and money. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p47
The article offers brief information on the MESP 3016 electronic spreader for trucks from Muncie Power Products Inc.
- Muncie Spreader packages save salt--and money. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/5/2015, p1
The article evaluates the MESP 3016 electronic spreader packages from Muncie Power Products Inc.
- Muncie adds new rear-mount PTO. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/3/2016, p1
The article discusses the launch of rear mount power take-off from manufacturing company Muncie Power Products Inc. in 2016, in collaboration with its European sister company Hydrocar.
- what's new in: PTOs. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Jun2000, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p92
Focuses on power-take-off (PTO) devices being used in trucks. PTO design being developed by Chelsea Auxiliary Power Group of Dana Corporation's Drivetrain Service Division; How PTO units work; Capacity of Muncie Power Products' PTO devices.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p191
The article offers information on several truck and trailer components including Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC's (BSFB) Bendix brand braking systems, single-acting telescopic cylinders by Muncie Power Products and Eaton Corp.'s extended warranty coverage for its lineup of Eaton Fuller Reman...
- Pump system enhances waste packing. Schneider, Richard T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Feb98, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p6
Provides information on the implementation of the MLS Series M Live-Pak pump system from Muncie Power Products Incorporated used to enhance waste packing. Information on the design of the system; Feature of the system; Details on the other models of the MLS Series M Live Pak pump.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p45
The article offers brief information on several products for the trailer manufacturing industry including FR3C power take-off from Muncie Power Products, DataLink 2 recorder for refrigerated haulers from Carrier Transicold, and Idle Smart idle management system from Idle Smart.