Unlike any other
- Coming attraction. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p130
The article announces that trailer builder Wabash National Corp. has been selected to be featured at the television show "World's Greatest!..." for the company's 25 years of success in the truck industry.
- Wabash exits domestic container market. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decision of Wabash National Corp. to withdraw from the U.S. intermodal container market by March 2006. The expected effect of the move on the quarter pre-tax profits of the business is cited. A forecast on the sales of van trailer units during the first quarter of 2006...
- Wabash's Net Income $1.9 Million for 2Q. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/ 1/2012, p1
The article discusses the financial performance of Wabash National Corporation (WNC) for the three months ending June 30, 2012. The company cites that it had a net income of $1.9 million U.S. dollars on net sales of $362 million U.S. dollars. Income from operations increased to $8.6 million U.S....
- Wabash net sales, income climb in 1Q. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the financial performance of Wabash National Corp. for the three months ended March 31, 2005. Net sales for the period; Comparison of the net income earned during the period over the same period in 2004; Increase in the gross margin of the company.
- Female-run store embraces its locale. Poulsen, Vicky // Aftermarket Business;Jan2004, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the services of Thumb Auto Parts, an automobile parts company in Michigan. Quality of automobile parts displayed at the store; Key to the success of the firm; Commitment of the company to the community.
- Tough talk from, and for, suppliers. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/13/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p8
Presents views of automobile supply executives on how to improve automobile suppliers' prospects. Role of innovation and price-focussed strategies in the success of suppliers; Need to evolve strategic planning.
- Target complete. Shahmanesh-Banks, Nargess // Automotive Engineer;Sep2004, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p23
Focuses on the ability of Faurecia SA, supplier of automobile parts, to meet its targeted objectives. Achievement of the company of a sales growth that outpace expansion in automobile production; Increase in the operating margin of the company; Selection of the company by DaimlerChrysler AG to...
- Wabash Trailers Headed for Australia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/26/2014, p1
The article reports the agreement signed by Wabash National Corp. and Mezz Trailers as of March 2014 for the sale of Wabash National, Transcraft and Benson brand trailers in Australia. Among the products involved are the Wabash National DuraPlate dry vans, the Transcraft steel and hybrid flatbed...
- Wabash Inks Agreement to Acquire Walker Group Holdings. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p1
The article announces the acquisition of Walker Group Holdings LLC by Wabash National Corp. (NYSE: WNC) for 360 million U.S. dollars. It discusses the terms of the definitive agreement which transaction may be finalized in the second quarter of 2012. Comment from Wabash President and Chief...