A ton of tonneaus
- Welcome to 'Pickup Country,' Also Known as West Virginia. KUYKENDALL, TAYLOR // State Journal (WV);1/18/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on pick up trucks which are preferred by citizens of West Virginia as shown by the increase of truck sales in the state.
- Time for 'greener' pickup? Vogel, John // Dakota Farmer;Jun2012, p32
The article suggests buying environmental friendly pickup trucks. INSET: Key Points.
- G'DAY. Seddon, Geoff // Street Machine;Jan2004, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
Talks about the "Street Machine" workshop SS utility truck. Name for the project transforming the truck into a show car; Changes made in the original truck.
- Fuel efficiency required. Gilbert, John // Farm Industry News;Mar2008, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p54
The article reports on the drop in the sales of new pickup trucks in the U.S. in 2007 as the price of fuel rises. Some farmers have chosen to weather the combination of rising fuel prices and the certainty that big pickups have limited fuel economy by putting off their new-truck buying. Diesel...
- IN PRAISE OF THE LOWLY PICKUP TRUCK. // Under the X in Texas: Little Stories from the Big Country;1995, p39
The article focuses on the use of pick up trucks in Texas. The author attributes the high number of pick up trucks in the state to culture. He emphasizes that such vehicles were the most appropriate replacement for horse and wagon. He cites that using a pickup truck in Chicago, Illinois might...
- WHEELS of Fortune. Spong, John // Texas Monthly;Aug2004, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p92
Focuses on the use of pickup trucks in Texas. Total number of pickup trucks sold in 2003; Importance of pickups to Texans; Emergence of pickups in the state.
- Removing pickup boxes in 2004. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p52
Reports that chassis manufacturers have announced guidelines and restrictions regarding removal of pickup boxes for the 2004 model year, according to a technical bulletin published by the National Truck Equipment Association. Significance of complying with the truck manufacturer's guidelines to...
- Report calls for action to bolster auto parts industry. // Canadian Plastics;Jan2003, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p11
Cites a report from the Automotive Parts Manufacturing Association addressing the growth of the automotive parts industry in Canada. Stance on the winning bids for automotive assembly plants in North America; Recommendations of the report.
- Quest for new members lands AWDA 10 distributors in 2001. // Aftermarket Business;Aug2001, Vol. 111 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the decrease in membership of the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA). Reason for the decrease in membership; Additional members of the organization; Comments from AWDA President Jim Eady on the AWDA members.