Closer to the customer
- HOW ENTREPRENEURS OF SMEs IN IRAN SHOULD CHANGE THEIR STYLE IN A BUSINESS LIFE CYCLE. Talebi, Kambeiz // USASBE Conference Proceedings;2008, p1
Kambeiz Talebi discusses the urgent need for top managers to change their style in small entrepreneurial firms during a business life cycle. Although most leadership theories assume it's easy, case studies and practical experience suggest the opposite -- managers find it hard to move from an...
- Landing gear. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p60
The article evaluates the Universal Mount J model of Fleetcraft landing gear from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- New Life opens Minneapolis MN location. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p8
Reports on a warehouse opened by New Life Transport Parts Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Locations of its regional warehouses in the U.S.; Market that is being serviced by the company for several years.
- Replacement lighting systems provided. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the Fleetcraft line of replacement lighting systems from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- Motown Mechanic. Naughton, Keith // Newsweek;10/24/2005, Vol. 146 Issue 17, p42
Focuses on Steve Miller, chief executive officer of newly bankrupt Delphi Corporation. Background on Miller, who is attempting to turn the car-parts maker around; How pension and health-care costs drove Delphi into Chapter 11; Comments of Miller; Management style; Efforts to negotiate with the...
- New Life has Morgan Truck Body parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the availability of Morgan Truck Body parts at New Life Transport Parts Center in 2009. According to the article, customers can visit www.newlifeparts.com to gain access to Morgan parts and all of New Life's inventory. The telephone number that one can call to locate a New...
- New Life forms OEM unit opens warehouse. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p14
Presents updates on the business operation of New Life Transport Parts Center in the U.S. as of October 2005. Establishment of an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) division to be headed by OEM sales director Ken Gertz; Information on the opening of its warehouse facility in Milwaukee,...
- MPI acquires two companies. // Railway Age;Jan98, Vol. 199 Issue 1, p24
Informs the acquisition of Jomar Industries, Inc., and Microphor, Inc. by MotivePower Industries. Cost of the acquisition; Products manufactured by Jomar and Microphor; Major customers of Microphor.
- New Life acquires Trailmobile Parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Erlanger, Kentucky-based Trailmobile Parts by Grand Rapids, Michigan-based New Life Transport Parts Center in 2009. It says that following this acquisition, New Life gains exclusive rights to distribute Trailmobile's aftermarket repair parts in North...