Selling the system
- A Study of Marketing of Services in Hotel Industry with Special Reference to Selected Units in Kolhapur and Sangli city. Chavan, N. J.; Chavan, V. M. // International Journal of Exclusive Management Research;Apr2013, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p1
Services marketing are an emerging field of enterprise today. Not that it was absent yesterday, but the realization of its importance as well as utility and above all complexity, is dawned upon the corporate as well as entrepreneurs. The importance of the Service sector can be easily judged from...
- THIS MONTH'S Action Plan. // Skin, Inc.;Dec2014, p65
The article presents the marketing message action list for skin care professionals including the services offered, the business description, and the licenses and certifications.
- Start tweeting to stay ahead of the game. KOSSOFF, LESLIE L. // Horticulture Week;10/26/2012, p23
In this article, the author suggests that businesses in the horticulture sector should use social media to develop strong marketing strategy.
- Tourism Strategy - great positioning statement. // Hospitality (11724285);Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p19
The author reflects on the creation of the New Zealand Tourism Strategy 2015, which provides the vision, values and direction to lead the tourism sector. He believes that the strategy is great positioning statement for the country, as it rightly identifies that whether the country likes it or...
- Fast-track route must not be abused. Hollingworth, David // Mortgage Strategy;7/23/2007, p34
The author reflects on the implications of fast-track route on self-certification in the mortgage industry in Great Britain. He commented that fast-track is not an alternative to self-certification and suggested that a borrower should not use the fast-track route if he cannot prove the income if...
- SOCIAL NETWORKS AND STRATEGIC KNOWLEDGE: A STUDY OF THE STRATEGIC ACTIVITIES OF FRONTLINE EMPLOYEES. Flaherty, Karen E.; Pappas, James M.; Sallee, Amy // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2003, Vol. 14, p326
It is not uncommon for frontline employees (FLEs) to be the only representation of a service firm to its customers. As a result, the importance of FLEs for organizational effectiveness is widely recognized by managers and researchers alike (e.g., Hartline and Ferrell 1996; Singh 2000)....
- Grey suits need touch of colour. // Precision Marketing;6/29/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p20
The article focuses on the importance of creative thinking in the financial services industry in London, England. According to the business experts, creative thinking needs to be applied to the marketing of financial products to achieve stand-out. Moreover, he believes the with an increasingly...
- Personalized Print And Digital Marketing Yield Savings For Agencies And Insurers. Pedrini, Nino // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/3/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 44, p27
Reports on the use of personalized print and digital marketing technology by the insurance and financial services industry in the U.S. Introduction of personalization and digital marketing; Features of the technology; Categories that apply to digital marketing.
- Mount Shop opens in Palmerston North. // Motor Equipment News;Jun2013, p29
The article reports that automotive parts supplier Mount Shop has opened its fifth branch in Palmerston North in New Zealand.