For user satisfaction, Kenworth again pulls ahead of the pack
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2002, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p60
Presents several products and services offerings of truck companies in the U.S. Launch of International 8600 tractor from International Truck and Engine Co.; Introduces the extended daycab for the T600, T800 and W900 models of Kenworth Truck Co.; Contact information.
- Truck Equipment. // Fleet Equipment;May2007, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p51
The article reports developments in trucking industry. International Truck and Engine Corp. plans to offer its new Class 8 tractor, the ProStar with a Cummins 600 horse power engine for buyers seeking a higher performance engine for buyers seeking a higher performance engine. A new lineup of...
- SEVERE spec'ing. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, Special section p6
The article evaluates several trucks from automobile and truck manufacturers including Coronado SD from Freightliner Corp., Workstar 7600 SBA and SFA from International Truck and Engine Corp. and T470 from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Vocational Trucks. // Overdrive;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 46, p50
The article evaluates the different vocational trucks including Paystar Series by International Truck and Engine Corp., T800 Extended Day Cab by Kenworth, and Models 365 and 367 by Peterbilt Motors Co., and offers information on exterior, interior, chassis, engine and transmission.
- On-Highway Trucks. // Overdrive;2008 Spec Guide Supplement, Vol. 47, p10
The article features the newly develop highway tractors in the U.S. The Freightliner Trucks presents the Cascadia, a Class 8 on-highway tractor in 2007, which provides a 3% improvement in fuel economy. The new ProStar aerodynamic tractors from International Truck and Engine Corp., which develop...
- New trucks roll out at MATS. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p38
The article presents information on the new trucks launched during the 2007 edition of the Mid-America Trucking Show held at Louisville, Kentucky from March 22-24, 2007. Volvo exhibited its VHD vocational trucks with Volvo Enhanced Stability Technology. International Truck and Engine Corporation...
- New at the Mid-America Trucking Show. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;Apr2006, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p42
The article provides information on several truck models and driver enhancements showcased during the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky in 2006. The products featured include the Ram 3500 chassis cab from Dodge Truck, the ProStar Series of line-haul tractors from...
- Market Place. // Overdrive;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p55
The article presents a comparison of new products for the trucking industry including the PayStar 5900i Set-Back Axle on-/off-road vehicle from International Truck and Engine Corp., the 4000A flatbed from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. and the Kenworth T170 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Test drives reveal smooth rides. Abelson, Paul // Public Works;Jul2010, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p25
A preview of the T200 wide-bodied aerodynamic truck from Kenworth Truck Co.