Haldex warns against using imitation ABAs
- Haldex' restructuring negotiations in Heidelberg finalized. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/1/2014, p1
The article discusses the finalization of restructuring negotiations by Haldex, a provider of safety solutions for the commercial vehicle industry, as part of its global restructuring program announced by it in 2013. It mentions that the program includes the consolidation of central processes...
- Haldex, Hendrickson form partnership. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Commercial Vehicle Systems businesses of Haldex AB and Hendrickson have established a formal cooperation to make Haldex brakes and controls technology standard on Hendrickson integrated suspensions and axle systems. Terms of the agreement.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p66
The article evaluates several catalogs related to the commercial vehicle industry including "Webb Hydraulic Disc Brake Rotor" from Webb Wheel Products Inc., the "Size & Weight Guide" from XTRA Lease, and the "Heavy Duty Clutch Guide Wall Chart" and the "Clutch guide/Cross Reference Brochure"...
- Wheel-end suits new trucks or retrofit uses. // Professional Engineering;10/17/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p44
The article reports on the collaboration between engineering company SKF Inc. and automotive specialist Haldex to create an advanced wheel-end for commercial vehicles. The system contains a caliper brake with dual-discs and combines lightweight construction and high torque. ModulD unit is...
- Haldex reaches brake shoe milestone. // Bulk Transporter;Apr2009, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p46
The article announces the production of Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems' two millionth brake shoe. Accordingly, Haldex has updated four friction centers through a progressive manufacturing processes including new upgrades on equipment and a 30-point procedure inspection ensuring the quality of...
- Products. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p34
The article evaluates several equipments and supplies for trucks including Consep, a low maintenance air pre-treatment condenser/separator from Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems, Set-Right Heavy-Duty Hub Rebuild Kits from Timken Co., and Monroe Dynamics disc brake pads and shoes from Monroe Brakes.
- CLEAN & DRY. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2006, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p48
The article presents a comparison of air dryers for heavy-duty vehicle braking systems including the Bendix AD-IS from Bendix Corp., the Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems DRYest and PURest air dryers from Haldex, and the Meritor WABCO System Saver family of desiccant-type air dryers from Meritor...
- New products from MATS 2007. Kolman, David // Beverage Industry;May2007, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p48
The article evaluates several products that were showcased during the 2007 Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, including Caterpillar's 2007 engines, a self-setting automatic brake adjuster (S-ABA) for truck applications from Haldex and big bore diesel engines from International...
- The last word from Bauma. // Mining World;Jun2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the success of Bauma 2013 which was attended by various international attendees that presented their latest products and innovations.