Peterbilt says bye-bye to Model 379
- Peterbilt unveils medium-duty conventional. Cox, Charles // Overdrive;Sep94, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p18
Reports on Peterbilt Motor Co.'s introduction of its model 330 Class 7 truck at the 1994 International Trucking Show. Suitability for inner-city and short-haul duty; Wheel cut; Cab features; Other features; Standard engine.
- Special Edition Peterbilt Model 379X Available for Order. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2003, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p7
Reports on the availability of the special edition Peterbilt Model 379X truck for order at the Peterbilt Motors Co. in the U.S. Exterior features of the model 379X; Usability of the truck for customers; Contact information.
- For Pete's sake. // Truck & Driver;Jul2006, p18
This article features a Peterbilt truck from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Peterbilt updates product line. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2006, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p78
Provides information on several new and upgraded model trucks to be unveiled by Peterbilt Motors Co. in the U.S. in 2007. Conversion of its 379 truck into 389 with new aerodynamic features, including modeled bumpers and external air cleaner trim panels; Introduction of Model 388 and 389 with...
- Peterbilt introduces mid-length Model 579. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the mid-length Model 579 of truck from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- ConMet PreSet Plus hubs to be standard on Peterbilt models. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/25/2013, p5
The article reports that all Peterbilt Class 8 trucks manufactured at its Denton, Texas plant will be using PreSet Plus hub assemblies from Consolidated Metco beginning July 2013. Peterbilt general manager Bill Kozek believes that PreSet Plus hub assemblies will insure their trucks are equipped...
- Hitting the 75-year mark at Peterbilt. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;2/11/2014, p2
The article focuses on the 75th anniversary of truck manufacturer Peterbilt. Topics discussed include the launch of the Model 587 highway tractors from Peterbilt at the Mid America Trucking Show, the opening of a new manufacturing facility of Peterbilt in Denton, Texas in 1980 which serves as...
- Peterbilt Ultra-Sleeper offers full-size comfort. Lockridge, Deborah // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p53
Features the Unibilt UltraSleeper truck from Peterbilt Motor Co. designed for a husband-and-wife team. Couch-style seating; Full-size folding bed; Appliances; Furniture; Modular construction and air-suspension system.
- SHARPER AERO. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Mar2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p42
Features the peterbilt 387 automobile from Peterbilt Motors in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Characteristic of a model car; Advantage of the model to the user; Price of the truck.