Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the agreement between Dana Corp. and Hendrickson USA LLC for the sale of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business in the U.S. Under the purchase agreement, the buyers will acquire certain assets that are used to manufacture heavy-duty trailer axles and suspensions. Also,...
- Dana to sell trailer axle business. // Fleet Owner;Nov2006, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p49
The article discusses the plan of Dana Corp. to sell its trailer axle manufacturing business to Hendrickson USA LLC and its affiliates. The said purchase agreement is worth $38 million, allowing the buyer to acquire operations in Lugoff, South Carolina, Barrie, Ontario, and Wuxi in China. The...
- Hendrickson completes Dana trailer purchase. // Fleet Owner;Feb2007, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p54
The article reports on the completion of Hendrickson's acquisition of Dana Corp. on January 5, 2007. The transaction, with total purchase price of $26.5 million, included the operations and assets at the Dana plant in Lugoff, South Carolina and the inventory from the facility in Barrie, Ontario....
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article presents news briefs on the trailer industry. The 25th anniversary of manufacturing and assembly operations in Blue Springs, Missouri is celebrated by Haldex. Hendrickson Parts North America, a stand-alone division for the commercial vehicle aftermarket is launched by Hendrickson. An...
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2006, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the asset purchase agreements between Dana Corp. and two affiliates with The Boler Co. subsidiary, Hendrickson USA LLC. The buyers will acquire certain assets of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business in South Carolina, Ontario, and China. However, the transaction will...
- Spare parts giant sells off Â£416m hotels portfolio. Cockram, Andrea // Estates Gazette;7/5/2003, Issue 327, p24
Reports on the sale of the hotel portfolio of U.S. car-parts manufacturer Dana Corporation as part of its plan to sell its global property subsidiary Dana Commercial Credit. Value of hotel properties sold to Goldman Sachs worldwide; Hotel included on the portfolio package; Significance of the deal.
- Hendrickson purchases Dana's leaf spring business. // Fleet Equipment;Nov97, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p21
Announces the completion of an agreement between Hendrickson International and Dana Corp. for the purchase of Dana's leaf spring business. Evidence of Hendrickson's growth and investment strategy in the commercial vehicle industry.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p28
The article presents updates on issues related to the trucking industry in the U.S. Hendrickson USA will be sold by Dana Corp. and two affiliates. A production plant of Kenworth in Chillicothe, Ohio will be expanded by approximately 30 percent. The Toolbox Software Version 7.01 has been released...
- Dana to pay Toyota $25M in settlement. // Memphis Automotive Report;Feb2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the commitment of Dana Holding Corp. to pay 25 million dollar as part of a settlement with the subsidiary of the Toyota Motor Corp. in the U.S.