- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the asset purchase agreements entered by Dana Corp. and two affiliates with Hendrickson USA LLC, a subsidiary of The Boler Co. and its affiliates for the sale of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business. The terms under the agreements are presented. The information on...
- Peterson Manufacturing Company turns 65 years old. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p13
The article announces the 65th anniversary of Peterson Manufacturing Co. of Grandview, Missouri.
- Haldex, Hendrickson from partnership. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the partnership formed by the Commercial Vehicle Systems businesses of Haldex Ab and Hendrickson. Use of Haldex brakes on Hendrickson integrated suspensions; Collaboration between the two companies on the design and integration of their products.
- Haldex, Hendrickson form partnership. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p14
Reports that the Commercial Vehicle Systems businesses of Haldex AB and Hendrickson have established a formal cooperation to make Haldex brakes and controls technology standard on Hendrickson integrated suspensions and axle systems. Terms of the agreement.
- Hendrickson Makes Haldex Brakes Standard. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p56
The article reports that Haldex Commercial Vehicle Systems and Hendrickson International have jointly announced that Haldex brakes and controls technology will be standard on Hendrickson's integrated suspension and axle systems. The two companies will collaborate on the design and integration of...
- KPL Scaffolding Opens New Hemet, Calif., Headquarters. // Rental Equipment Register;May2013, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that a subsidiary of the Guangdong Youying Group KPL Scaffold opened its new North American headquarters in Hemet, California.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p73
The article features several products used in the truck trailer industry including the Quaantum FX trailer suspension system from Hendrickson, the VORAD VS-400 safety system from Eaton Corp., and the E-Z Flex Heavy Duty Rubber Equalizer Suspension System from Dexter Axle.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p61
The article offers news briefs related to truck trailer industry in the U.S. as of May 2012. It says that Peterson Manufacturing Co. has released its 2012 Master Catalog with over 276 pages of vehicle safety, lighting products and accessories. It mentions the partnership of Equipment Web...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2006, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry. A new business unit for pneumatic, mechanical and electronic controls with products including the Tiremaxx automatic tire inflation system has been created by Hendrickson Trailer Suspension Systems. Aurora Trailer Holdings LLC...