III Snags Carriers With E-mail
- Ill's Village Square is link to personal information services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p61
Focuses on the introduction of a wireless commerce platform called Village Square by Intelligent Information Inc. for wireless phone, pager and wireless data device users. Functions of Village Square; Benefits which users receive for their use of Village Square.
- Online users top prospects for wireless innovations. // RCR;02/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p23
States that Online service subscribers are considered top prospects for wireless providers marketing emerging technologies or bundled services, according to an Intelligent Information Incorporated and Directions for Decisions survey. Suggestion of the survey; Information on the overall pager...
- Intelligent Information Inc. pushes phone, beeper technology. Hegarty, Liam // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/04/97, Vol. 36 Issue 31, p5
Features Intelligent Information Inc., a company based in Stamford, Connecticut that filters out data relevant to its customers and sends it to them via the airwaves to alphanumeric pagers, digital cell phones, personal digital assistants or laptop computers. Company history; Triggered delivery...
- Beep beep: Your airport is below minimums. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov93, Vol. 73 Issue 5, p40
Reports on Intelligent Information Inc.'s Weather Alert Service (WAS) that provides alerts to changes in the weather at pre-designated airports. Use of alphanumeric pagers; 800 telephone number; Pricing schemes; Compatibility with other wireless products.
- TSR to resell III information service. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p29
Reports on the alliance of TSR Wireless LLC and Intelligent Information Inc. for the resale of Intelligent Information's personalized information services. Services for Personal Paging customers.
- Weather via pager. Lavitt, Michael O. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/18/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 16, p13
Reports on Intelligent Information, Inc.'s offer of a Weather Alert Service that can notify pilots anywhere in the contiguous states of the United States, of changing weather conditions. Use of an alphanumeric pager or a personal digital assistant; Criteria for alerts.
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;09/06/99, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p22
Presents news briefs concerning telecommunication in the United States. Selling of PageMart Wireless Inc. by BuyItNow.com LLC; Personalized messages delivered by Intelligent Information Inc. in July 1999.
- Intelligent and Fox offer news service. // RCR;07/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p45
Provides information on the partnership formed between Intelligent Information Incorporated and Fox News Channel to provide breaking news and other content to wireless users. Who the service will be available to; Comments from Scott Ehrlich, director of issues, information and online services...
- A wireless solution for superfans. // Rural Telecommunications;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p8
Announces the offering of a wireless pay-per-view feature for sports fans by Stamford, Connecticut-based Intelligent Information. What the value-added service will offer; Events offered through the pay-per-view feature.