PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- People on the move. // European Chemical News;8/22/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2160, p34
Presents updates on the appointment and selection of several executives in the chemical industry as of August 22, 2005. Petri Boman at Tikkurila; Jeffrey Lou at BASF's intermediates business; Bruno Sulmon at Dow Corning.
- Executive Moves. // Money Management Executive;5/21/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p7
The article presents career developments of several executives in the U.S. investment companies. Penny Hill has joined Dreyfus Corp. as regional director of its southern sales division, overseeing a team of external wholesalers. Evergreen Realty Group has appointed Gerald Jerry D. Schaub as...
- Jobs and People. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/3/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 18, p30
Presents news concerning executives in the chemical industry as of May 2004. Employee selection and appointment; Promotions;
- People in the News. // Rubber World;Feb2004, Vol. 229 Issue 5, p68
Reports on career developments of several executives in the rubber industry as of February 2004. Appointment of Richard Owis to the position of vice president of the combined rubber chemicals and EPDM business for Crompton Corp.; Personnel changes at Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.; Selection by...
- Luxury Watch Brands Announce Management Changes. Shuster, William George // JCK;Dec2005, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p46
The article reports on management changes and appointments made by several luxury brands in the U.S. Juan-Carlos Torres is the new chief executive officer of luxury watch brand Vacheron Constantin. Harry Winston Inc. has named Hamdi Chatti as the new managing director of Harry Winston Rare...
- Creative hot shoe shuffle for ad agencies. Patterson, Nichola; Velder, Danielle // B&T Weekly;11/19/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2498, p1
Reports on the career changes of creative personnel in the advertising agencies in Australia. Appointment of Clemenger Sydney's creative director; Names of acting creative directors of The Campaign Palace after the resignation of its creative director Craig Moore; Significant personnel changes...
- Sorensen leaves Ekornes for Flexa post. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/24/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 37, p4
Reports on the appointment of Peder Sorensen as president of the United States division of juvenile furniture producer, Flexa. Resignation of Sorensen from his post at Ekornes after the appointment.
- Santander chief set to replace Arnold at Abbey. Tryphonides, Andrea // Money Marketing;10/28/2004, p7
Reports on the appointment of Grupo Santander CFO Francesco Gomez-Roldan in lieu of Luqman Arnold as the new CEO of Abbey Co. in Great Britain. Business plans of both companies; Comments of executives and business partners regarding the appointment of Gomez-Roldan.
- The Latest. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/13/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p44
Reports on the career development of executives. Promotion of Michael Segreto as account director of list management and Chris Goodwin as account manager of list management at Peterborough-based Millard Group Inc.; Contribution of Joseph Carrabis, founder and chief research officer of...