Aromatics climb as olefins stutter
- COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;9/25/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 37, p46
Presents an update on chemical prices in September 2002. Mixed xylene prices; Styrene spot prices; Methanol spot prices; Butadiene prices.
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;8/18/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 31, p38
Focuses on chemical prices in 1999. Planned increase by butadiene producers in September 1999; Rise in methanol contracts in July 1999; Styrene spot prices.
- Styrene in demand. // Asian Chemical News;12/15/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 427, p25
Presents an update on the chemical industry in Asia as of December 2003. Increase of styrene prices in China for January 2004; Market performance of benzene; Demand for paraxylene.
- All lies quiet on the Europe front. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p46
The article presents updates on prices of several chemical products as of January 2006. It offers information on prices of European propylene, Northeast Asian propylene, European butadiene, European benzene, toluene, European mixed xylenes, Asian paraxylene, orthoxylene, styrene in Europe and...
- Asia ABS prices firm on styrene. ONG, CLIVE // ICIS Chemical Business;7/1/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 23, p20
The article states prices of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) in Asia were increasing but suggests the long-term outlook may be bearish as a result of lackluster end-user demand. It mentions that demand from end-users was expected to be weak in June and July, 2013 before strengthening in...
- Quiet all round except for styrene. // European Chemical News;11/21/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2172, p42
The article presents an update on the chemical industry as of November 21, 2005. Naphtha prices declined as European supply continues to exceed demand. Butadiene prices continue to decrease due to improved availability in Europe. Styrene demand remains healthy and plants are running hard to...
- Butadiene surges. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;4/4/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 485, p26
Explores the global market performance of petrochemicals as of April 4, 2005. Increase in prices of styrene butadiene; Supply and demand for ethylene; Factor attributed for the price reduction for methanol.
- Benzene demand remains healthy. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/24/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2101, p14
Reports on the prices of several chemical products in the European market as of the last week of May 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Toluene; Paraxylene; Styrene; Methanol.
- Databank. Parapouli, Vasiliki // ICIS Chemical Business;12/21/2015, Issue 3695, p24
The article offers information on the chemical acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), considered the largest volume engineering resin. Topics include its major uses in the automotive and electronics sectors, a report on the chemical's supply and demand in the European ABS market for 2015, and a...