PCS '99: New Products
- AirNet boasts 2 GPRS deals. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
Reports on AirNet Communications Corp.'s deployment of a wireless GPRS system in the United States.
- Migrating to the Wireless Internet with Software-Defined Radio. Williams, Terry // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the viability of software-defined radio (SDR) as a solution to the expansion challenges faced by United States wireless providers. Capital investment of wireless providers in the acquisition of spectrum; Comparison of SDR with traditional base station technology; Broadband SDR...
- ADC and the wireless way. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;7/08/96, Vol. 231 Issue 2, p8
Reports on ADC Telecommunications' expansion into the wireless communication systems industry. ADC's ownership of Solitra; Comments from president and chief executive officer Bill Cadogan; ADC's ability to meet the need for wireless solutions; Inroads into making multichannel multipoint...
- TeliaSonera Deploys ADC InterReach Fusion In-Building Wireless Solution at Denmark's Parken Stadium. // Antenna Systems & Technology;May/Jun2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates the InterReach Fusion solution for in-building cellular coverage from ADC of Wireless Group Europe.
- Better In-building Coverage Betters Business. Dziatkiewicz, Mark // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p29
Reports on the in-building coverage being offered by ADC. Explanations from Jeff Quiram, vice president and general manager of the company, on the importance of in-building coverage in the wireless sector; Description of the company's Digivance product family.
- Surf your intranet for PCS performance. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;09/08/97, Vol. 233 Issue 10, p7
Features the products to be introduced by ADC Metrica for wireless communication systems during the PCS '97 Showcase to be held in Dallas, Texas. Description of the Metrica/Web product for easier access to performance reports; Features of the Metrica/GDS geographical display system.
- Airnet weaves BSS into Tecore fabric. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;7/22/96, Vol. 231 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the integration of AirNet Communications' base station system with Tecore's AirCore wireless switching platform. Tecore's scalable switching platform; Use of integrated services digital network technology to interface with AirNet base station equipment; Provision of a system usable in...
- AirNet wins OnQue pact. // RCR;04/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p22
Reports on the contract signing between AirNet Communications Corp. and OnQue Communications Inc. for the supply of Global System for Mobile communications wireless infrastructure equipment for deployment in Arkansas. Contract terms.
- AirNet Unveils GSM Migration Path To 3G. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/04/99, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p38
Reports on a base station technology developed by AirNet Communications Corp. Features of AdaptaCell base transceiver station; Services of AirNet Communications; Statement issued by AirNet president Lee Hamilton. INSET: Lucent Sets Prepaid Plan Of Attack.