- Changes in performance products segment. // Paintindia;Feb2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p133
The article reports on the changes planned for the Performance Products segment of BASF following the firm's merger with Ciba. It cites the addition of a Paper Chemicals division that will initially consist of paper chemicals, binders and kaolin minerals businesses. It states that the existing...
- Ciba Specialty Chemical Launches New Paint and Coatings Website. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul2006, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the paint and coatings industry website launched by Ciba Specialty Chemicals' Coating Effects Segment. Users will be able to access solutions through entry routes such as products, technology, effects and industries. Links to Ciba Specialty Chemicals' online ordering and...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;5/10/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2099, p28
Provides an update on the European chemical industry as of May 10-16, 2004. Details of the annual European biotechnology report that Ernst & Young will released in May; Relaunching of Rapra Technology's Web site; Information on the Prime IT technology of Ciba Specialty Chemicals.
- Ciba grows masterbatches. // Chemical Week;6/17/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 23, p6
Reports the acquisition of a majority stake in masterbatches producer Magenta Master Fibers (MMF) by Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Specialty products of MMF.
- Ciba Specialty to step up exports to Japan. // Colourage;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p54
Reports on the article about the effect of the current crisis in Asia on operations of Ciba Specialty Chemicals, published in the February 12, 1998 issue of the "Japan Chemical Week".
- The new Ciba speaks out. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Dec97, Vol. 147 Issue 12, p75
Provides information on Ciba Specialty Chemicals, a firm spun off by Ciba Geigy in January 1997. Industrial chemical products of Ciba specialty; Global sales during the 1997 first half-year of operation of the company's Textile Dyes' division; Four other divisions of Ciba Specialty; Description...
- Ciba Announces Restructuring Moves; Might Divest Polymers Division. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p3
Reports on series of restructuring activities at Ciba Specialty Chemicals. Includes the consolidation of its Pigments and Textile Dyes divisions into a Colors division; Alternative plans for its Performance Polymers division; Financial performance.
- Ciba going ahead despite tough conditions. // Colourage;Mar1999, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p49
Reports on the financial performance of CIBA Specialty Chemicals Corp. for the first nine months of 1998.
- Polymer Division of Ciba sold out. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p81
Reports on Ciba Specialty Chemicals' decision to sell its Performance Polymers Division to a company established by Morgan Grenfell Private Equity Ltd.