TDG unveils "unique" offer
- Hoyer integrates two new small containers into the product range. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/16/2015, p4
No abstract available.
- One good return deserves another. Trunick, Perry A. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun2003, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p31
Discusses the application of a radio frequency identification (RFID) tag to better managed a supply chain. Two basic types of RFID tags; Role of the tag in tracking and tracing containers; Measure of the return on investment in returnable containers. INSETS: Logestics considerations;Measuring...
- LES Is More (Important). Witt, Clyde E. // Material Handling Management;Apr2004, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the importance of logistics execution systems (LES) to customer service in the U.S. Definition of LES; Use of radio frequency identification system in LES; Benefits of LES; Trend in LES software systems.
- RFID - Ready or Not? Palmieri, Marisa // Paperboard Packaging;May2006, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the challenges faced by independent corrugated converters in supplying Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology to their customers. "Paperboard Packaging" magazine sponsored a panel discussion for box makers entitled "The RFID Challenge." The stage of the panel...
- Open door. Southan, Jenny // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);Sep2013, p56
The article discusses how electronic privacy is weakened by the need for data-based service and personalized travel. It states that cutting-edge technology including the radio frequency identification (RFID) has given the travel industry huge potential in improving customer experience such as...
- Oil companies jumping to pay-at-the-pump technology. Burnell, John // Automatic I.D. News;Sep97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports about the installation of the radio frequency identification (RF/ID) technology by several oil companies to improve their customer service. Method practiced in typical pay-at-the-pump systems; Increase in station store sales attributed to the use of the technology; Research suggesting...
- Stress- Relief for Air Travelers. ZAINO, JENNIFER // RFID Journal;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the importance of radio frequency identification systems (RFID) technology to manage baggage handling and lessen the flying-related hassles in airlines and airports for better customer services management.
- Low-Cost Chips Offer New Venue for Chemical Companies. Milmo, Sean // Chemical Market Reporter;10/13/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the development of chemicals for the manufacturing of cheap electronic identity tags and displays by several companies in the chemical industry. Strategic plans used by the each companies; Estimates on the utilization of digitally encoded low-cost radio-frequency identity tags;...
- Application of plastic containers with RFID in the marketing of fruit and vegetables in Taiwan. Chih-Cheng Hung; Chung-Teh Sheng // International Journal of Agricultural & Biological Engineering;Mar2012, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p35
This study aims to present a set of operation and management systems for containers used in the transport of fresh agricultural produces. The proposed system utilizes Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and technologies related to information engineering. An operation and information...