- Sabic EuroPetrochemicals Plans Three Polyolefin Units. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/26/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 18, p20
Reveals the plans of Sabic EuroPetrochemicals to build polyolefins plants in the Netherlands and Germany. Capacity and type of the plants; Target completion date for plants.
- 5-MINUTE MARKET WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;4/17/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p7
The article presents news briefs on the chemical business industry as of April 2006. Chinese distributors increased prices of locally produced high-density polyethylene blow-moulding grade by Yuan 100-200/tonne in the first week of April because of tightening supplies. Russian polyethylene...
- Sabic revives expansion plan. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;9/22/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2069, p37
Reports on the move of Sabic EuroPetrochemicals to revive its expansion plan at its site in Geleen, Netherlands. Cost of the expansion; Significance of the expansion; Plan of the company to build a polyolefins unit on the site.
- Sabic goes for polymer growth. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/23/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2058, p7
Reports the plans of Sabic EuroPetrochemical to expand its operations in the polypropylene co-polymer products and linear low density polyethylene markets of Europe in 2003. Reason for the move; Sales performance of Sabic in 2002; Attribute of the company's success.
- Sabic Eyes Big PP Plant for the U.K. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;1/17/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 2, p14
The article claims that Sabic Europe is considering plans to build a polypropylene (PP) plant at the Wilton manufacturing complex in Great Britain. The manufacturing complex was Sabic acquired recently with the purchase of Huntsman's British petrochemical business. The PP project originally...
- Markets Watch. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p32
The article presents updates on the commodity chemicals sector as of March 27, 2006. Dow Europe plans to introduce a price premium for high-impact polystyrene resins used in rigid packaging applications across Europe. Serbia's MSK has resumed output of methanol and acetic acid at Kikinda after...
- Green Light Near for Propylene Pipeline. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/24/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 33, p20
Deals with the expected approval by European antitrust authorities on a proposed project to build propylene pipeline that will link several European chemical complexes. Details of the proposed chemical pipeline construction project; Comment from Sebastian Kostering, marketing director at Sabic...
- Sabic to Decide Soon on Cracker; Propylene Pipeline Hits Snags. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 41, p21
The article reports that Sabic Europe plans to make a final decision in the first quarter of 2006 on a previously announced petro-chemicals expansion project that involves construction of a naphtha cracker. Sable Europe encountered difficulties in a previously announced propylene pipeline...
- Russian major plans $940M in projects. Blagov, Sergei // Chemical Market Reporter;4/24/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the plan of Nizhnekamskneftekhim to construct production facilities for polymers and synthetic rubber in Russia. The company has already allocated funding for the projects. These plants will produce polypropylene and polyethylene. Furthermore, the company also plans to...