Duo plan expansion schemes
- Sabic, ExxonMobil consider Gulf Coast investment. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/8/2016, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p0020
The article focuses on the plan by the industrial conglomerate Saudi Basic Industries (Sabic) to launch a petrochemical project on the U.S. Gulf Coast that would be jointly owned by ExxonMobil Chemical Co. Topics covered include the addition of large amounts of polyethylene resin in the region,...
- Sabic, ExxonMobil pick plant site. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/7/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p23
The article reports that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. have selected Jubail, Saudi Arabia, as the location of a new 900 million dollars joint venture plant to include EPDM rubber, thermoplastic elastomer, and carbon black production.
- SABIC, Exxon pick site for EPDM/TPE/plastics plant. // European Rubber Journal;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 193 Issue 2, p0014
The article reports that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. will build new joint venture plant in Jubail, Saudi Arabia to produce EPDM rubber, thermoplastic elastomer and carbon black production.
- Sabic and ExxonMobil decide on strategy. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/2/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 48, p12
The article informs that Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) and ExxonMobil Chemical would jointly decide a lump-sum turnkey (LSTK) strategy for their elastomers joint venture in Saudi Arabia.
- Sabic moulds new rubber strategy. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/10/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the plans of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. to manufacture synthetic rubber products at their joint venture plants at Jubail and Yanbu, Saudi Arabia in 2006. A feasibility study is being done by the companies as part of their efforts to develop a...
- Sabic and Exxon to build elastomer plant in Saudi. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 190 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the Heads of Agreement (HOA) signed by Saudi Basic Industries Corp. and ExxonMobil Chemical Co. in Saudi Arabia. The deal proposes for the development of a multi billion-dollar elastomers project in the country. The project will focus on the domestic supply of carbon black...
- SABIC widens outlook. // ICIS Chemical Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 48, p30
The article presents updates on the chemical plant projects in the industry. SABIC is studying a major investment at the Wilton, England, petrochemicals site that it has just acquired from Huntsman. It is conducting a feasibility study into a worldscale, 400,000 tonnes/year copolymer...
- Sabic, ExxonMobil study JV in SBR, BR, IIR, EPDM and black. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the goal of petrochemical firms to support Saudi government's ambitions to develop tire and auto industry in the Kingdom. Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) and ExxonMobil Chemical are investigating a joint Saudi-based project to make rubber, carbon black and...
- Untitled. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/12/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 18, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the petrochemical industry. The expansion projects of ExxonMobil Chemical Co. in Saudi Arabia have been delayed due to high construction costs. Mohamed al-Mady, chief executive of Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) stated that reaching the U.S. market...