In unfamiliar territory
- FMC Cuts Output. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;10/25/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 40, p22
Reports on the reduction in the production of sodium tripolyphosphate in FMC Foret's plant in Huelva, Spain.
- Europe in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/25/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 12, p4
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe as of March 25, 2002. Plans of Celanese to sell omega-3 fatty acids; Development of dimethyl-disulfide by Atofina; Plans of FMC Foret to increase its sodium percarbonate capacity at La Zaida, Spain.
- Arkema Proceeds with H2O2, Expansion. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;8/3/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 25, p13
Reports on the plan of Arkema to expand its PQ hydrogen peroxide plant in Becancour, Quebec. Advantage of the plan; Expected completion of the project; Industrial capacity of the plant.
- Atofina to Increase H[sub]2O[sub]2 Capacity at Becancour. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/16/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p2
Reports that Atofina Chemicals Inc. has started an expansion project at its hydrogen peroxide plant in Becancour, Quebec. Reason for choosing the facility in Becancour; Impact of the expansion on the capacity of the hydrogen peroxide plant; Projections for hydrogen peroxide demand.
- China Becomes World's Largest Hydrogen Peroxide Producer. // Chemical Week;12/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the growth of the production capacity of hydrogen peroxide producers in China according to a study conducted by Qunlai Chen of the department of chemical and petroleum engineering at the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. Factors that contributed to the growth.
- Degussa AG SWOT Analysis. // Degussa AG SWOT Analysis;Feb2005, p1
Presents an overview of Degussa AG, the world's largest manufacturer of specialty chemicals offering a range of products such as carbon black, silanes, hydrogen peroxide, methionine, methacrylates serving various end markets. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2003,...
- Company Overview. // Degussa AG SWOT Analysis;Sep2006, p4
An overview of Degussa AG, a company which manufactures specialty chemicals, is presented. Data is included on revenues generated in fiscal year 2005, as well as principal business offered, including manufacturing of carbon black, silanes, hydrogen peroxide, methionine and methacrylates.
- Arkema strengthens its position in Asia by doubling the production capacity of its Shanghai Hydrogen Peroxide plant. // Chemical Business;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p76
The article announces the increased production capacity of Arkema's hydrogen peroxide plant in Shanghai, China. It is indicated that Arkema has expanded the capacity of its Wujing plant in Shanghai to 80,000 tonnes per year. Xavier Durand-Delacre, managing director of the global hydrogen...
- Iran's first H2O2. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 440, p23
Reports on the plan of Mozhde Chemi Co. to invest in a hydrogen peroxide project in Iran in 2004.