Sipchem has large profits
- SIDF loan for Sipchem PBT. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/10/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 20, Special section p9
The article offers information on the government loan agreement of Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) to help fund construction of its 63,000 tonne/year polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plant in Jubail, Saudi Arabia. It notes that a 10-year loan of 257.5 million Riyal will be...
- ANALYSIS: Saudi chemicals firms see solid growth. BAXTER, KEVIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/26/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the finances of Saudi Arabian petrochemical firms including Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic) and Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem) in 2013. Topics include the success of Sipchem's petroleum complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia, the decreasing profits of...
- Poised to fly. Klaus, Oliver; Dutta, Ashok // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/11/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p25
Provides information on Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (SIPC), a petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia. Petrochemical projects of SIPC; Key to the success of the company; Estimated costs of the projects of SIPC.
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/19/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 46, p24
Reports that the Saudi International Petrochemical Co. is considering offers from four international companies to provide project management services on a planned methanol and acetic acid plant. Cost of the plant construction; Terms of the contract.
- New cable insulation facility comes on stream at Sipchem. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/14/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 15, Special Section p6
The article reports that Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) had begun testing of the operations of its cable insulation polymer production facility in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- PBT plant in Jubail Industrial City nears completion. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/14/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 15, Special Section p8
The article reports that Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) has completed over 75 percent of the construction of a polybutylene terephthalate plant in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- Arabian plant. // International Construction;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p10
Reports on plans of Saudi International Petrochemical to build petrochemical plants worth $730 million in the City of Jubail in Saudi Arabia.
- Sahara Petrochemicals and Sipchem abandon merger talks. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/9/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 16, p16
The article reports on the cancellation of merger talks between Sahara Petrochemicals and Saudi International Petrochemical Co. and mentions topics including shares held by the Zamil Group in both companies and reasons for the cancellation of merger talks.
- Sipchem seeks revised prices on Jubail plant. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/3/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p11
The article reports that Saudi International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) has asked contractors to submit revised prices by mid-February for the 500m dollars polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) plant planned at its Jubail complex in the Eastern Province. The project has already been delayed by about...