Novartis plans to invest in Shanghai
- Novartis to Build New Research Lab. Branch Jr., Al // Pharmaceutical Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on the establishment of the research laboratory of Novartis AG in the U.S. Features of the Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research; Budget for the construction of research center; Impact of the facility on biopharmaceutical industry.
- Novartis to shut Horsham site. // Laboratory News;Apr2014, p10
The article reports on the cessation of research operations at the Horsham site of pharmaceutical company Novartis in Sussex, England by the end of June 2014 as part of a global review of the company's research and development locations.
- Novartis establishes Chinese facility. // European Pharmaceutical Executive;Feb/Mar2007, p14
The article reports on Novartis' investment of $100 million in a drug discovery facility in Shanghai, China. The research facility will initially focus on discovering medicines to treat cancers caused by infections. The facility will be un by En Li, a Shanghai native and a leading scientist at...
- Novartis Creates Biomedical R & D Center in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;12/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that the pharmaceutical company Novartis AG is planning to build an integrated biomedical Research and Development center in Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai, China. The plan is a commitment by Novartis to conduct cutting-edge pharmaceutical research and development in...
- Measuring Growth in Big Pharma's Manufacturing Investment. Van Arnum, Patricia // Pharmaceutical Technology;Aug2012, p38
The article presents information on the manufacturing investment activity of the pharmaceutical industries in the previous years. It informs that the companies continue to implement the restructuring programs as they look for a way to reduce cost and optimize their manufacturing and supply...
- Novartis NVS. Brilliant, Heather // Morningstar StockInvestor;12/15/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p21
The article presents an investment analysis for Novartis, a pharmaceutical company. It presents an overview of the pharmaceutical and generics businesses of the company and examines it competitive position in the market. It offers investment advice regarding the company. Information on the...
- Novartis NVS. // Morningstar StockInvestor;10/15/2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the financial performance of Novartis AG in the U.S. It states that the company manufactures and develops health-care products in its branded pharmaceuticals, generic pharmaceuticals and diagnostic and vaccines. Moreover, the economic challenges of the company...
- Novartis. // Formulary;Oct2000 Resource Guide, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p63
Features the Novartis, a pharmaceutical manufacturer. Focus of its research and development efforts; Estimated spendings on worldwide research and development activities for the year 2000; Trading on the New York Stock Exchange; Top-selling products; Pharmaceutical products that have received...
- Novartis primes pipeline. // Medical Marketing & Media;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the plans of pharmaceutical firm Novartis AG. Novartis' plan to buy a stake at Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Development of drugs for the treatment of hepatitis B; Licensing agreement of Novartis with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.