Linde scores high-price for Kion forklift branch
- Broken LBO Deals Don't Break All Hearts. M. S.; R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
The article focuses on the downfall of leveraged buyout deals in the U.S. Investment banks benefit greatly from these broken buyout agreements, with many of them safe for the deal's large debt commitments. The buyout of Alliance Data Systems Corp. by The Blackstone Group is ending because...
- Music Industry Suffers Discord in Its Business Model. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p46
The article reports that British music label EMI Group is the latest content company to attract the attention of private equity buyers in November 2006. A buyout group including Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Goldman Sachs were said to be mulling an offer for the giant recording company. EMI has...
- Bid rumors pump EMI's stock. Masson, Gordon; Zeitchik, Steven // Daily Variety;11/29/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 41, p4
The article reports on the admission of EMI Group that it had been approached by bidders interested in buying the company for a reported $4.8 billion in the U.S. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Goldman Sachs were identified by one published report as the suitors. The price of the company's stock has...
- Harman Deal Brings Relief, Will Others Make Peace? // Bank Loan Report;10/29/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
The article reports on the agreement made by Harman International Industries which cleared the $5.19 billion corporate pipeline debt in Washington. The deal with the buyout firms claiming they were lo longer obliged to uphold the end of the bargain in which Harman is begging to differ. In...
- $8.0 Billion Deal To Buy Harman International Canceled. // Music Trades;Nov2007, Vol. 155 Issue 10, p20
The article reports on the cancellation of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) and Goldman Sachs' bid to acquire Harman International, an audio manufacturer. In a statement, Harman International disagrees with the claim of KKR and Goldman Sachs that it breached the merger agreement. Shareholders...
- Laporte Returns Cash to Shareholders. // Chemical Week;12/13/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 46, p6
Focuses on the plan of Laporte company to return cash to shareholders after completing the sale of several businesses to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
- KKR Is Buying Capsugel Unit From Pfizer For $2.38 Bil. // Chain Drug Review;4/25/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p209
The article reports on the acquisition of Pfizer Inc.'s Capsugel capsule-manufacturing business by Kohlberg Kravis Robert & Co. in 2011 for 2.38 billion dollars.
- Epicor Software Changes Hands as Apax Partners Sells It to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts. // Electrical Marketing;7/8/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems provider Epicor Software Corp.'s sale to global investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts from Apax Partners group of funds.
- Siemens selling MPM to Kohlberg Kravis. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;7/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the decision of the Siemens AG to sell the Mannesmmann Plastics Machinery (MPM) AG to Kohlberg Kravis Robert & Co. in the U.S. Terms of contract; Factors contributing to the sale; Amount of 2001 sales of MPM.