RHODIA SELLS IN SPAIN
- Rhodia Divests STPP Plant in Spain. // Chemical Week;11/15/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 38, p7
The article reports that Madhvani International, or Misa of Kampala, Uganda, has agreed to acquire Rhodia's sodium tripolyphosphate plant at Huelva, Spain. Financial terms were not disclosed. Family-owned Misa says it will carry out the acquisition via its Misa Inc. affiliate. Completion of the...
- Rhodia Shutters Phosphate Ops. // Chemical Market Reporter;7/16/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p6
States that Rhodia is closing down its remaining phosphates operations at Whitehaven in northwest England. Shutdown of other sodium tripolyphosphate operations of Rhodia; Number of employees laid-off in line with the plant shutdowns.
- Silicates buy to boost PQ sales. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/9/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2056, p9
Reports the acquisition of the Italy-based silicates business of Rhodia by PQ Europe in June 2003.
- Rhodia: in profit by 2006. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;2/23/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2088, p7
Reports the target of Rhodia Inc. to return to profitability of Rhodia by 2006. Plans of Rhodia CEO Jean-Paul Clamadieu for the company; Offers received for the sale of its specialty phosphates business; Divestment target of Clamadieu.
- Rhodia managers disclose more refinancing hurdles. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p6
Reports that Rhodia must achieve â‚¬400 million in gains from its divestment programme by June 30 2004 to satisfy its creditor banks according to a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Reason behind the launch of the disposable program in 2003; Condition of the disposal...
- Rhodia gets out of BHT business. // Plastics Technology;Jun98, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p65
Reports purchase of the Pennsylvania-based beta-hydroxytheophylline antioxidant business and production plant of Rhodia Inc. by Merisol Antioxidants LLC.
- Rhodia near end of unit sales. Beacham, Will // European Chemical News;6/14/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2104, p7
Reports that divestment of Rhodia's phosphate specialties business in the U.S. is in its final stages as of June 2004. Value of divestments achieved by the company since the beginning of 2004; Sale of its food ingredients business to Denmark's Danisco; Total annual sales of Rhodia's specialty...
- Rhodia plans to sell Nylstar. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p85
Reports on Boulogne-Billancourt, France-based chemical company Rhodia SA's plan to sell the polyamide fiber company Nylstar SA.
- Aventis Aims to Delay Sale of Rhodia Stake. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;11/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 41, p19
Reports on the plan of Aventis to delay the deadline for the divestment of most of its stake in Rhodia. Antitrust condition imposed on Aventis; Objective of Aventis in delaying the deadline; Impact of the sale of Aventis' stake on Rhodia; Details of the senior management team of Rhodia.