Lanxess creates new firms to handle rubber
- Lanxess realigns its EPDM rubber business. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2006, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the realignment of the ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM) business of Lanxess AG. Marketing, research, production and controlling will in future be assigned to Lanxess Buna GmbH in Marl, Germany and Lanxess will pool its EPDM operations in the U.S. through the Lanxess...
- Lanxess adds chloroprene capacity. // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2011, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p0012
The article reports that Lanxess AG is investing 17 million dollars to expand production of polychloroprene solid rubber at its Dormagen, Germany-based plant.
- Butyl remains tight. // European Rubber Journal;May/Jun2011, Vol. 193 Issue 3, p0029
The article reports that Lanxess AG has expressed that the butyl rubber market is tight and there is pressure to increase its production on the company.
- LANXESS advances Singapore butyl rubber project. RICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;7/4/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 1, p28
The article offers information on the butyl rubber project LANXESS AG in Singapore, which is expected to complete by 2012.
- Lanxess to switch some EPDM technology, build HQ. // Rubber & Plastics News;10/3/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p0027
The article reports that Lanxess AG will invest $16.2 million totransfer half of its ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) (EPDM) rubber production to Keltan ACE technology.
- LANXESS Strengthens Ties with the China Rubber Industry Association. // China Chemical Reporter;7/21/2014, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p9
The article reports that a letter of intent (LOI) has been signed by the chemical group company Lanxess AG with the China Rubber Industry Association (CRIA) for improving their existing collaboration in China.
- Lanxess Selects Singapore for Asian Nd-PBR Project. RAMESH, DEEPTI // Chemical Week;6/6/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the decision of Lanxess to choose Singapore for a neodymium polybutadiene rubber project in Asia which involves investing 200 million euros to build a neodymium polybutadiene rubber plant a the Jurong Island Chemical Park in Singapore.
- Rubbers. // Rubber World;Spring 2007, Vol. 235 Issue 8, p13
The article evaluates the Levapren specialty rubber from Lanxess.
- Lanxess to split EPDM activities off from TRP. // European Rubber Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 194 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that Lanxess will add a fourteenth business unit after it splits the EPDM business off from its Technical Rubber Products (TRP) unit from February 2013.