Sell-off plans aid Clariant stock
- Medtronic fights headwinds. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/4/2015, pA02
The article reports on the financial performance of medical device company Medtronic PLC for the second quarter (Q2) of 2015. It mentions the increased of earnings, share and profit of the company. Also mentioned the growth of its sales in line with the acquisition of global health care products...
- Clariant Chemicals declares 110 per cent dividend. // Textile Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p78
Reports on the recommended percentage of dividend per equity share by the board of directors of Clariant Chemicals (India) Ltd., a subsidiary of Clariant International. Profit and sales of the company for the year 2005 to 2006; Amount of expenditure for the fiscal year; Executives of the...
- Clariant Q4 shares dip. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 55, p10
The article reports on the decline in the corporate profits posted by Clariant in the fourth quarter of 2006, causing its share price to fall by more than 3%. The company posted a 6.7% increase in year-on-year Q4 operating income at Swiss francs (Swfr) 112m ($90.5m, â‚¬68.9m). Sales rose by...
- Clariant Posts Satisfactory First Half Results. // China Chemical Reporter;8/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Swiss chemical company Clariant AG for the first six months of 2005. Net income; Percentage increase in sales; Decline in gross profit.
- 12% organic sales growth in India for Clariant. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 117 Issue 3, p110
This article reports on the improved sales that was posted by Clariant for the first nine months of 2006. Organic growth was 5 percent in local currency terms and 8 percent in Swiss franc terms. After a review of the strategic options for the underperforming Life Science Chemicals division, a...
- STOCKWATCH. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/19/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p2
Presents updates related to stock prices in the U.S. as of February 2001. Information on the per-share dividends of Abbott Laboratories; Corporate earnings of BP Amoco; Purchase of EAB from ABN Amro Holding NV by Citigroup.
- Monster Unleashes A Business For Sale. S. G. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the plans of New York-based Monster Worldwide Inc. for selling its yellow pages advertising unit, as of April 2005. Background on an increase in the profits gained by Monster; Performance of the shares of the company after the announcement of its decision; Expected advantages of the...
- Key Facts. // Fast Retailing SWOT Analysis;August 2004, p4
Presents key facts about Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., operates retail stores that sell apparel for men, women and children in Japan. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; SIC and NAICS codes.
- Consider Several Issues When Selling a Business. Lange, William // San Diego Business Journal;9/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p48
Provides tips on when to sell a privately-held company. Stability of corporate profit and market share; Consideration of the general state of the economy; Determination of the lifestyle reason to sell.