- GE Capital invests in Crown Castle. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p106
Reports on GE Capital Structured Finance Group's agreement to make a $200 million investment in telecommunications firm Crown Castle International Corp. Significance of the investment for Crown Castle; Percentage of convertible preferred stock to be exchanged by Crown Castle in the transaction.
- Crown Castle Ponders Australian Unit's Future. // TelecomWeb News Digest;10/4/2005, p3
The article reports on the evaluation of strategic alternatives by Crown Castle International for its investment in Crown Castle Australia in 2005. The investment may lead to a leveraged recapitalization or a sale of all or part of its interests. The company is being advised by UBS Investment...
- Crown to roll out 3G network. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p44
Announces that Crown Castle UK Ltd. has won a contract to build a third-generation network on the Isle of Man.
- Crown grows revenues, net loss widens. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the revenues and net loss of Crown Castle International Corp. for the quarter of 2000 ending on December 31.
- Crown Castle buys TrinTel, raises stake in FiberTower. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;7/18/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p14
Reports on the plan of Crown Castle International Corp. to acquire towers from TrinTel Communications Inc. based in Irving, Texas. Financial performance of TrinTel between 1998 and 2001; Information on investments and deals secured by TrinTel.
- The interactive home: Extra bandwidth. Hayler, Keith // World Broadcast Engineering;May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the use of spectrum broadband network by Crown Castle International in Great Britain. Concept of sectorized transmission; Allocation of data capacity for Unicast operation; Versatility of the DVB-T standard.
- BellSouth negotiates site care. GOHRING, NANCY // Telephony;03/15/99, Vol. 236 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the agreement between Bellsouth and Crown Castle regarding 1850 wireless towers. Implication of the deal; Information on Crown Castle.
- Crown Castle uses ABS to pay junk debt. K. D. // Asset Securitization Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p1
Reports on Crown Castle International's preparation of a $1.9 billion private placement backed by cellular tower lease receivables via Morgan Stanley. Use of the proceeds to fund a tender offer for $1.4 billion in outstanding high-yield debt; Similar offering priced by Global Signal in the...
- GE CFS Turns to Europe for Distressed Debt Opportunities. // Bank Loan Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p1
Reports that GE Corporate Financial Services' Bank Loan Group is planning to launch a distressed debt investment effort in Europe.