FBI Agrees To First CALEA Software Deal
- FBI Probes Alleged Kickbacks in N.M. Courthouse Construction. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p36
The article reports on the investigation conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) about the allegations of an extensive kickback scheme involved in the construction of the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Court complex in downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. The FBI were looking for...
- Tech Garden firms win more FBI contracts. TAMPONE, KEVIN // Business Journal (Central New York);2/4/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the contracts awarded to CollabWorx Inc. and Govsphere for maintenance of web based collaboration system developed by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- ManTech International [MANT]: FBI Awards ManTech $9M for Cyber Security Services. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;2/2/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p13
The article focuses on the contract awarded to ManTech International by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation to provide cyber security services.
- Firms brawling over FBI project. Schouten, Cory // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p3A
The article reports on the court cases fought between the developers and contractors to seek millions of dollars from each other over the construction of the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) new Indianapolis, Indiana field office. It mentions that the FBI field office deal has been...
- Negotiate contracts like crisis negotiators. JAISINGHA, SHAILENDRA // Recruiter;Mar2014, p24
The article offers tips from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on contract negotiation. Recommendations include active listening, understanding the subject's perspective, developing active listening skills and influencing the subject with suggestions. An advice is also offered for...
- Lockheed Martin Nabs FBI Contract To Develop Multi-Modal Biometric Database. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;2/13/2008, Vol. 237 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's selection of Lockheed Martin as the systems integrator for an award potentially worth nearly $1 billion to design, develop and deploy its Next Generation Identification (NGI) System. The NGI System will expand its current...
- ManTech International [MANT]: ManTech Gets $100M Cybersecurity Award from FBI; $11M from USDA. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/1/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p13
This article reports on the contract awarded by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation Security Division to ManTech International to provud cyber security services to the agency.
- Kickback Probe Widens. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p27
The article reports on the anti-corruption investigation of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) into the possible kickbacks during the construction of three of the largest government building contracts in New Mexico. State auditor Domingo Martinez said that the FBI has asked him to collect...
- Tribal Business Wins Major Contract. // American Indian Report;Dec2004, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the contract won by NWB Technology in the U.S. Details of the company's contract with the Federal Bureau of Investigation for language translation services; Details of the contractual partnership of NWB with Northrop Grumman Corp.; Information on other projects of the company;...