- List of SGL-4-Rated Issuers (The Lowest Liquidity Rating Assigned By Moody's Investors Service). // Bank Loan Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p8
A table showing SGL-4-rated bank loan issuers is presented.
- Closed Loans (November 4 -November 10, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p7
Presents a chart depicting closed loans from November 4-10, 2005 in the U.S.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS (For the week ended November 9, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;11/14/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p10
Presents a chart depicting secondary loan market advancers and decliners in the U.S. for the week ended November 9, 2005.
- CLOSED END LOAN FUND PERFORMANCE. // Leveraged Finance News;4/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p11
Two charts are presented depicting the performance of closed end loan and loanbase statistics in the U.S. in 2011.
- Values All Gone? Try Busted Converts. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;3/12/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p1
Reports the value of convertible bonds. Ways for high yield investors to approach the convert market; Influence of decline in equity markets to the number of companies selling convertible bonds; Sources of convertible issuance.
- Time to drive convertible and other junk (bonds). Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 34, p44
Focuses on convertible and other junk bonds in Texas. Popularity of convertible bonds among investors when interest rates are low; Recommended junk bonds.
- Asian Leveraged Finance Set To Come Of Age. K., R. // High Yield Report;2/25/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article provides information on the issuance of leveraged loan in Asia. Leverage loan issuance in the region increased to $43.9 billion in 2007 from $11.4 billion in 2006. On the other hand, high yield bond volume declined to $6.5 billion in 2007 from $7.8 billion in 2006. However, high...
- Markets Await Autumn Pipeline. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the high-yield bonds set for floatation in the United States in the autumn of 2002.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/12/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 32, p44
Presents charts and a graph depicting the global industrial investments as of August 2002. Issuance of convertible bonds by Corning Inc.; Assessment of the equity deals; Estimation of the syndicated loans.