At A Glimpse
- SL Green's tough choice. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p2
The article states that SL Green Reality Corp. is in a dilemma about acquiring Reckson Associates Realty Corp. after news broke that billionaire investor Carl Icahn and real estate magnate Harry Macklowe has offered $4.26 billion to acquire Reckson. If SL Green increases its initial offer of...
- Buyout bid too sweet of a deal? Harrell, Jeremy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/3/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 49, p1A
The article presents information on the proposed acquisition of Reckson Associates Realty Corp. by SL Green Realty Corp. in the United States. The proposed $6 billion sale of Reckson is drawing increasing scrutiny form the shareholders and analysts of Reckson. It is suspected that management...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's New York Business;8/7/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p14
The article offers news briefs related to various businesses in New York City. SL Green Realty Corp. will purchase rival real estate investment trust Reckson Associates Realty Corp. Partnership LLC, a Newark-based joint venture, has been awarded New Jersey transit contract. A sexual harassment...
- Seeking Reckson redo. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;8/14/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p3
The article focuses on the decision by SL Green Reality Corp. to purchase Reckson Associates Realty Corp. for $6.1 billion. A lower price per share is reflected in the offer that is troubling Reckson shareholders. A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. suggested that SL Green may be outbidded by either a...
- Icahn, Mack-Call raffle Reckson on eve of vote. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 49, p4
The article reports on the plan of shareholders of Reckson Associates Realty Corp. to decide which of the two companies should be awarded with the selling of its assets in New York. Reckson has announced that it is still committed to the bid put forward by SL Green Realty Corp. However,...
- Reckson Among Winners of Green Business Challenge. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/9/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 23, p29
The article reports that Reckson, a division of the real estate investment trust SL Green Realty Corp. has received the Charles W. Brown, Jr. Sustainability Award at the 4th Annual Recognition Event of the Westchester Green Business Challenge (WGBC) held in White Plains, New York on June 5, 2014.
- Hellooo, Icahn. // Gulfshore Business;Feb2014, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p12
The article reports that American businessman Carl Icahn acquired between 30 and 40 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings Inc. stock which gives him a major stake in the company.
- Hertz Global. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/21/2014, pA02
The article reports that stocks of Hertz Global Holdings Inc. were being accumulated by activist investor Carl Icahn.
- HERTZ GLOBAL. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/12/2014, pA02
The article reports on the negotiation of Hertz Global Holdings Inc. with activist investor Carl Icahn to add three board of directors and amend its rights plan for stockholders.