Audio Partners Headed for 10% Growth in 2006 Despite Uneasy Market
- Audio Partners to launch British imprint in U.S. Rosenblum, Trudi M // Publishers Weekly;12/1/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 49, p20
Reports that Audio Partners Publishing Corp. has launched a new imprint, Cover to Cover, which will release recordings by the award-winning British audiobook publisher of the same name. How the move marks the first that an established American audio publisher has taken an entire British line...
- Audio Partners Nabs Agatha Christie Titles. Rosenblum, Trudi M. // Publishers Weekly;11/6/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 45, p47
Reports that the Audio Partners Publishing Corp. has signed a contract with the estate of Agatha Christie for exclusive unabridged United States rights to Agatha Christie titles. Award-winning audiobook from Audio Partners; Some of the Christie titles that will be available on CD; Symbol of each...
- Between the Lines. Flamm, Matthew // Entertainment Weekly;1/24/2003-1/31/2003, Issue 692/693, p103
Presents news on some authors and publishers as of January 24, 2003.
- Author Promo Revamped. Toller, Carol // Quill & Quire;Mar1996, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the return of the 'Open Up to Canadian Authors Campaign,' in Canada as of February 1996. Aim of the authors' campaign; Feedback from the previous campaign in 1994; Comparison of participation levels of the campaign in 1996 with that in the 1994 campaign.
- In the Works. Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;Apr2000, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p13
Reports developments in the book industries and trade in Canada as of April 2000. Subject of the book project of author Joan Clark; Sale of Canadian rights to Penguin Canada by author Jerry Kobalenko for book 'The Horizontal Everest: Extreme Journeys on Ellesmere Island'; Purchase of Margaret...
- Euro writers back fixed prices. H.R.L. // Publishers Weekly;5/2/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 18, p22
Reports on the joint declaration of principles issued by European writers and publishers aimed at guiding book trade in the continent. Meeting of delegates of the European Writers Congress in Brussels, Belgium; Support for freedom to publish, copyright enforcement and fixed book prices; Call on...
- CONTINENTAL SHIFT. Twigg, Alan // Books in Canada;May93, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the Canadian book industry. Production of literature by Morley Roberts; Winners of Governor General Award; Activities of the Association of Book Publishers of British Columbia.
- Festival of Lit. // New York;9/30/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p123
Features the book fair New York Is Book Country. Theme of the event; Books released; Participation of authors and publishers.
- DEALS. Deahl, Rachel // Publishers Weekly;2/8/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p7
This section offers news briefs on deals signed by publishers and authors, including the sale of North American rights to a debut young adult novel called "A Long Sleep," by Anna Sheehan by Kelly Sonnack at the Andrea Brown Literary Agency, the acquisition of world rights to a picture book by...