PLAN BIG, PLAN SMALL
- Boston & New England. Carstens, Kay // Medical Meetings;Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p65
Presents an update on issues related to several meeting venues in Boston, Massachusetts and the New England as of June 2005. Relaunch of Hilton Hartford in Connecticut; Restoration of Renaissance Providence Masonic Temple Hotel; Completion of the renovation of Fairmont Copley Hotel. INSETS:...
- HOTEL NEWS. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p54
Presents news briefs on the hospitality industry as of April 2006. Renovation of the ballroom of the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London, England; Installation of exclusive pool suites at the Singapore Marriott Hotel; Information on the opening of the seventh hotel of Vienna International...
- Mystic, Conn. Bair, Betsy // Medical Meetings;Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p70
Presents information on several meeting venues found in Mystic, Connecticut in 2005. Function rooms of Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa; Features of the Mystic Seaport; Flexibility of the meeting space.
- MEETING AND INCENTIVE VENUES. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 42, p6
The article describes several meeting and incentive venues in Las Vegas, Nevada. These include the MGM Grand, Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa, Aladdin Resort and Casino, The Palms, Wynn Las Vegas, Rio, Caesars Palace, Bellagio, Renaissance Las Vegas, Encore, Palazzo, Loews Lake Las Vegas, W Hotel...
- THE SUITE LIFE. // Medical Meetings;Jun2007 Supplement, Vol. 34, p16
This article recommends several hotel suites in Las Vegas, Nevada for corporate and incentive planners. It includes the Penthouse Suite at Hard Rock Hotel, Hardwood Suite at the Palms, and Fairway Villas at Wynn Las Vegas. Also mentioned are the Venezia Concierge Suites at Venetian, the Skylofts...
- RESORTS. Brewer, Barbara L. // Medical Meetings;Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p51
Presents an update on issues related to meeting sites and venues in the U.S. as of June 2005. Facility that will be opened by Sandia Resort & Casino in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Features of the Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid, New York; Plans of Dolce International to open Zermatt Resort & Spa in...
- A Swimming Good Time. Weiss, Elizabeth // Travel Agent;7/07/2003, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p36
Features the swimming pools of several hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Design of the pool at Bellagio; Area of the Garden of the Gods pool complex at Caesars Palace; Amenities offered at Four Seasons Las Vegas.
- Mexico blossoms. // Luxury Travel;Feb/Mar2008, p8
The article offers observation on a series of hotel launches and developments in Mexico. It mentions that the Banyan Tree Mayakoba is set to open in the third quarter of 2008 with 120 free-standing villas with private pools and spacious poolside terraces. Other developments to look for in 2008...
- The flash of splash. Connolly, Mark // Conde Nast Traveler;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p174
Reports on the swimming pools of hotels in the United States. Dominance of a Spanish castle for the Biltmore Hotel pool in Coral Gables, Florida; View from the rooftop of the Peninsula in Beverly Hills; Comparison of the Delano pool to a water salon.