Summer Regionals Raise the Bar
- Your Guide to AIME 2012. // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p52
The article offers information on the annual Asia-Pacific Incentives & Meetings Expo (AIME) to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center in Victoria on February 21-22, 2012.
- ABPCO heads to Old Trafford for conference. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, Special section p27
The article offers information on the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers' (ABPCO) annual conference under the theme of "Winning Partnerships," held on January 19-21, 2011 in England.
- Standalone conference planned for Confex 2011. Wills, Abigail // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, Special section p6
The article offers information on the International Confex 2011 to be held on March 1-3, 2011 at the Earl's Court in London, England.
- For greater awareness. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Jul2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p38
Information about the Meeting Experts Conference (Mexcon) 2012 held on June 18-20 in Berlin, Germany is presented. With the theme, Events Industry 2030, the Mexcon was participated by members of the German Convention Bureau (GCB), the European Association of Event Centres (EVVC), and other...
- Kenyatta hosts ICCA. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p17
The article offers information on the International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA) Africa Chapter to be held from August 4 to 5, 2011 in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Future Regional Chapter Meetings. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
The article offers information on several meetings to be conducted by several regional chapters of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) association from July 2007 to August 2007. These include the "2007 Northeast Chapter Summer Meeting" in Woodstock, Vermont, the "2007 Great...
- Something Fishy at Disney. McGee, Regina // Association Meetings;Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
Highlights the Executive Experience program produced by the Disney Institute and the Professional Convention Management Association held from November 2 to 5, 2005 at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa in Florida. Significance of the program to meeting planners; Respective speakers;...
- Letter from the President-Elect. Chapman, Sharon // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p41
The author is encouraging readers to attend the upcoming FICP Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, Nevada. The seminar will emphasize continuing education in the insurance field, and will offer opportunities for attendees to tour Las Vegas and to network among themselves. There will be three keynote...
- AEO forum's fresh thinking. // Event;Jun2007, p9
The article reports on the second annual Marketing Forum for 2007. The Royal Horticultural Halls and Conference Centre will host the said event. The theme of the event, planned for June 21 will be Fresh Thinking Open to any member of the associations which fall under the Events Industry Alliance...