On the Show Floor
- Bargain airline prepares for takeoff from Kennedy. Lipowicz, Allice // Crain's New York Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p4
Reports that bargain airline JetBlue Airways will begin offering flights at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City on February 11, 2000. Markets targeted; Routes; Company background; Impact on industry competition.
- JetBlue Emirates deal. // Travel Daily;4/19/2012, p4
The article reports on the expansion of New York City-based JetBlue Airways Corp.'s range of codeshare alliances with a pact with Emirates which links the airlines' respective flights at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport.
- JetBlue Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p7
The article offers information on JetBlue Airways Corp.'s technical issue of central computer system that led to the temporary grounding of flights nationwide and also discusses about its proposal to U.S. Department of Transportation for tarmac exemption at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- JetBlue tick for GND. // Travel Daily;2/12/2015, p8
The article reports that airline company JetBlue Airways has received the permission from U.S. Dept of Transportation to start its new services between John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and Grenada.
- FLIGHT PLAN. Ekstein, Nikki // Travel & Leisure;Nov2015, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on expended premium 'Mint' service by the airline company JetBlue which offers meals from New York City's restaurant Saxon & Parole and amenity kit from online lifestyle products provider Birchbox, along with seasonal flights from airports JFK to Aruba and Barbados.
- JetBlue's New JFK Airport Rooftop Urban Farm Brings Fresh Produce To The Skies. // Greenhouse Grower;Dec2015, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p18
The article reports on the urban farm at the T5 rooftop of John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport by airline company JetBlue Airways Corp.
- JetBlue Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p4
The article announces that JetBlue Airways Corp. received top honors in four categories in Airport Revenue News' (ARN) 2010 Best Airport & Concessionaire Awards in the Single Terminal Division for its home base at New York's Terminal 5 at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- JetBlue Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;3/8/2010, p11
The article offers updates about JetBlue Airways including the carrier's request for a temporary exemption to tarmac delay rules at John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport and the one-hour ground stop of its fleet due to a computer glitch.
- JetBlue Airways. // AirGuide Online.com;5/25/2009, p9
The article offers information related to JetBlue Airways Corp. The company, as reported, has launched its daily flight service from the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City to Montego Bay, Jamaica, on May 20, 2009. The company, as reported, has resumed its service to Nantucket...