Do Your Attendees Have Passports?
- EDITORIAL. Grant, David // Travel Law Quarterly;Dec2009, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p185
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on a Court of Appeal case between ABTA Ltd. and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), the ABTA guidance on the Air Travel Organiser's Licensing (ATOL) Reform, and an article on case notes that has to do with the...
- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Accommodating Everyone. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p13
A list of questions for events planners to ensure provision of equal access to special-needs attendees of meetings and events is presented.
- It's your party. Maxey, Cyndi; O'Connor, Kevin E. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers instructions in planning a successful meeting.
- Visa scheme considered. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/9/2006, Issue 2720, p52
The article reports on the approval of a common tourist visa for African and Indian Ocean destinations. Moeketsi Mosola, South African Tourism chief executive had announced their decision to reach an agreement to that the said scheme which will be sent to the heads of state who will be meeting...
- Readying for run on U.S. passports. Traster, Tina // Crain's New York Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p24
The article reports that U.S. travelers will need passports to enter countries and regions of Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, and South America from January 8, 2007. The new passport regulations have made meeting planners busy reminding their clients about it. The rules are...
- World Gathering: Tips for Making International Attendees Feel Welcome. Bennett, David // Medical Meetings;May2008, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p8
The article offers tips on ways to ensure that international meeting delegates feel that they are welcome to the U.S. It emphasizes the need for meeting planners to ensure that meeting attendees from other countries will have enough time to organize all their international travel requirements....
- Video: Today's Top Meeting Challenges. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p7
A video featuring meeting planning professionals talk about challenges of their clients for 2011 is discussed.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.