RBC Capital Markets Opens Albany Office, Adds Four Bankers
- Atkinson Leads RBC Charge Into Europe. Iyer-Ahrestani, Savita // High Yield Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p5
An interview with Nick Atkinson of RBC is presented. When asked about the company's plan to enter into the European leveraged finance market, he asserts that there could be opportunities for leveraged loan products in Europe. He then reveals that the company would arrange deals with firms that...
- More Firms Start Muni Teams. McGee, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p9
The article focuses on the decision of financial firms to enter the public finance market in the U.S. According to the author, the reason behind financial firms' interest in public finance, especially municipal bonds, is because it offers a high rate of return which buyers like. He mentions that...
- Correction. // American Banker;7/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 106, p16
A correction is presented for the July 9, 2012 article "Two Who've Seen a Lot in M&A See Prices on the Rise" which misstated RBC Capital Markets' client financial institutions' asset information.
- Massachusetts to Fine RBC Unit. // American Banker;7/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 112, p11
Brief information is given about regulatory action taken in Massachusetts against RBC Capital Markets for alleged improper supervision of sales of exchange-traded funds.
- Bulked-Up RBC Capital Pursuing Bigger Clients. Holman, Kelly // American Banker;5/4/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 68, p9
The article discusses the investment banking company RBC Capital Markets' decision to pursue more large-cap clients. RBC Capital is part of the Royal Bank of Canada and the strong position of its balance sheet has resulted in RBC Capital being able to hire employees from some of its competitors....
- Making a Return to Public Finance, Anthony Taddey Joins RBC in L.A. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32379, p7
The article reports that Anthony J. Taddey has joined the RBC Capital Markets Inc. as managing director to oversee the company's public finance activities in California. Taddey has returned to the public finance field after six years in venture capital. He was assigned in the firm's Los Angeles...
- RBC Streamlines Trading, Takes Aim At U.S. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;2/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S.-based RBC Capital Markets to consolidate its high grade and high yield bonds. The move was in response to the changes in the financial market, particularly in the trading of high yield and the loan business. David Picher will be heading effort,...
- Melco To Begin Paying Quarterly Dividends. JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA // Investors Business Daily;2/25/2014, pB05
Already a winning growth stock,
- RBC Expands Its Project Finance Group. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/7/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32356, p1
The article reports on the business expansion of RBC Capital Markets, the corporate and investment banking arm of Canada's RBC Financial Group, in the US. As the company acknowledged the growing interests in public-private partnerships in the country, the company expanded its infrastructure and...