Connecticut, CHEFA Ready Deals Totaling Nearly $1 Billion
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34127, p1
The article lists negotiated sales of bonds including Education Facility Revenue Bonds, General Obligation Refunding Bonds, School Facility Revenue Bonds of Series 2014A and Mobile Home Park Revenue Refunding Bonds in U.S. states including California, Arizona and Connecticut, as of June 2014.
- MISSISSIPPI: Jackson Pricing $65M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p37
The article provides information on the $65 million price selling of the special obligation bonds in Jackson, Mississippi. Through the Mississippi Development Bank, the Series 2006 bond is initiated for trade whereby the proceeds has been designed for the construction of a 246,000-square-foot...
- Pima Plans $160M Array of Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/9/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34041, p1
The article focuses on the issue of negotiated and competitive bond deals of worth 160 million U.S. dollars by Pima County, Arizona in January 2014. It includes Highway User Revenue Fund bonds for transportation projects, sewer bonds and general obligation bonds. It further presents the views of...
- Following Torrent, Muni Outflows Slow to $383M in August. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31984, p6
Reports on the decline of the net outflows in recent months from municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. Continuation of the bond prices; Reinvestment of dividends and money market fund data; Assessment of the economic conditions.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p33
Presents charts depicting market statistics on municipal bonds in the U.S. public finance sector as of July 13, 2004. Daily and weekly bond indexes; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities Prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Extended Rally Sends Most Bond Buyer Indexes Lower. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p36
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds during the second week of February 2005 bond trading in the U.S. Prices of municipal bonds compared with the Treasuries; Inflows of municipal bonds to the market; Percentage increase in one-year notes.
- Market Post: Muni Primary Heats Up as Bond Prices Slip. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Municipal bond traders are focusing on the week's hefty new issue calendar, which is kicking off with the sales of several big-ticket items. Municipal bond yields are moving slightly higher Tuesday, continuing the market sell-off that began last week.
- Moody's Affirms California Ahead of Deal. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34363, p1
Moody's Investors Service affirmed California's Aa3 rating ahead of a $1.9 billion general obligation bond sale slated for Aug. 26.
- Refundings Fuel Blistering First Half Pace. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
After a torrid first half, long-term municipal bond issuance in 2015 is currently on pace to eclipse $400 billion for the first time since 2010.