ACA Parent Seeks $100M from IPO
- ACA Completes IPO, But Amount and Share Prices Lower Than Expected. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p4
The article reports that ACA Capital Holdings Inc. has sold nearly 6.9 million shares of common stock to investors in an initial public offering. ACA, a parent of single-A bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp., seemed to have raised about $90 million for general corporate purposes at an...
- ACA Regains Its Footing. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p1
Reports on the withdrawal of Aca Holdings Ltd. from its plans for an initial public offering on July 23, 2004 in New York. Reasons for the withdrawal; Details of a private placement agreement made with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Impact of the move on insured municipal bond yield scale.
- Chinese IPO listings Dip Drastically in US. O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p13
Reports on the Chinese companies who are undertaking initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. List of Chinese companies taken the IPO plunge on U.S. exchanges in 2005; Statement of executives on U.S. listed Chinese companies regarding their decision to include the companies in the list;...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) 100 index for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Average price of most recent IPOs; Best and worst performer for the week.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p14
Presents data concerning initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. IPO priced; New filings; Withdrawal activity; Offering date; Offering price; Bookrunners; Filing range.
- A Review Of The Most Recent 100 Initial Public Offerings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p15
Provides a review of 100 initial public offerings that closed on November 3, 2004. Offer date; Offer price; Percentage change; Company name.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p33
Presents a review of the average price of most recent 100 initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies as of August 2003.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p19
Presents a review of 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003. The IPO 100 Index measures the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings, excluding closed-end funds and unit offerings containing warrants in the U.S. market.
- HOW COST-EFFECTIVE ARE Canadian IPO Markets? Kooli, Maher; Suret, Jean-Marc // Canadian Investment Review;Winter2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a study that examined a sample of Canadian and U.S. initial public offerings (IPO) from 1997 to 1999 to measure their direct and indirect costs. Discussion of the data and the costs of going public; List of the major direct cost components in an IPO; Costs and methods of raising...