R&D excellence at Pudong
- Bayer MaterialScience to Expand MDI Production Capacity in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p8
The article reports on the announcement by Bayer MaterialScience on September 10, 2013 regarding the expansion of its methylene diphenyldiisocyanate (MDI) production facility at Bayer Integrated Site Shanghai (BISS) in Caojing in Shanghai, China.
- BMS INAUGURATES SYSTEMS HOUSE IN GUANGZHOU, CHINA. Vanacker, Peter // Urethanes Technology International;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the inauguration of a new polyurethane systems house by Bayer MaterialScience AG in Guangzhou, China. The systems house focuses on customised systems for thermal insulation of appliances, for building insulation, for footwear production, and for the furniture industry, as...
- Adaptation and Psychometric Properties of the Spanish Version of the Supports Intensity Scale (SIS). Verdugo, Miguel-Angel; Arias, Benito; Ibáñez, Alba; Schalock, Robert L. // American Journal on Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities;Nov2010, Vol. 115 Issue 6, p496
The Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) is used to determine the profile and intensity of the supports needed by a person to participate successfully in major life activities. With its publication into 13 languages, a need has arisen to document its reliability and validity across language and...
- BMS to increase TPU output in India. // Urethanes Technology International;Oct/Nov2014, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on plans of Bayer MaterialScience to expand its thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) production capacity at its facility in Tamil Nadu, India.
- BMS targets NPE. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;2/27/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 8, p15
The article features the NPE trade show in Chicago, Illinois. Bayer MaterialScience AG (BMS), with its continuous research and development, will highlight its Aura color infusion technology at the show. According to BMS, the technology adds speed and flexibility to production. Aside from Aura,...
- Bayer MaterialScience Expands PRDC in Shanghai. // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p9
This article reports that Bayer MaterialScience AG has commenced construction work to expand its Polymer Research and Development Centre (PRDC) in Pudong, Shanghai, China. When completed, the PRDC will be Bayer MaterialScience's first facility in Asia Pacific to host technical development and...
- BAYER OPENS SYSTEMS HOUSE IN THAILAND. // Urethanes Technology International;Dec/Jan2008, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the opening of the first BaySystems ASEAN integrated systems house of Bayer MaterialScience (BMS) in Samutprakarn, Thailand. According to the company, the main objective of opening the facility is to bring customized polyurethane solutions closer to customers in southeast...
- FSK and BMS present PU workshop. // Urethanes Technology International;2015, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p0012
The article focuses on workshop organized by Association of Foamed Plastics and Polyurethanes (FSK) and chemical company Bayer MaterialScience.
- Bayer invests in R&D. // Process Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p5
Reports on chemicals and plastics company Bayer MaterialScience AG's investment in research and development. Total worth of the investment; Plan of optimizing production processes to extract the maximum profitability from its raw materials; Addition of a New Business section to its corporate...