- Bayer to Shut Polyether Polyols Unit in West Virginia. Hwee Sim, Peck // Chemical Week;8/13/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 28, p43
Reports on the decision of Bayer Polymers to stop polyether polyols production at its Institute, West Virginia plant in the first-quarter of 2004. Number of job losses from the plant closure; Reason for the company's move.
- Bayer MaterialScience inaugurates Asia-Pacific innovation hub in Shanghai. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Jul2013, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p72
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience AG (BMS), a plastics and polymer producer, inaugurated its Asia-Pacific regional innovation hub at the Polymer Research & Development center in Shanghai, China.
- Future Plastics Are Here. Ogando, Joseph // Design News;5/15/2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p58
The article highlights the National Plastics Exposition by the Bayer MaterialScience AG in June 2006. The company will display a collection of emerging technologies that promise to bring new functionality to plastics which include nanotechs which will feature nanotechnological companies and...
- Bayer MaterialScience Unveils Ambitious Plans for MDI. // Chemical Market Reporter;1/26/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the effort of Bayer MaterialScience AG in strengthening its global operations in diphynel methane diisocynate. Plan of the company to raise its worldwide capacity for MDI; Number of MDI plants of Bayer; Construction of facility at Caojing, Shanghai.
- PC/SAN for Auto Interiors Resists Heat Aging. // Plastics Technology;Jul2004, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p29
Features the Bayblend KU2-1522 polycarbonate/styrene-acrylonitrile polymer alloy for automobile interior parts from Bayer Polymers, introduced to the U.S. plastics materials market in July 2004. Advantages.
- Bayer MaterialScience To Invest $144 Million in Germany. // Site Selection;May/Jun2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p358
The article reports on the plans of Bayer MaterialScience AG to invest over 144 million dollars for the expansion of MDI (diphenylmethane diisocyanate) production plant at the Bayer BrunsbÃ¼ttel Industrial Park in Germany.
- Bayer MaterialScience Starts Construction of First Solid Sheet Facility in China. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p11
The article offers information about the groundbreaking ceremony of Bayer MaterialScience AG's (BMS) polycarbonate solid sheet facility at the Yonghe Economic Area Guangzho Economic and Technologic Development District in China.
- BMS BUYS LAND AT SOUTH DEERFIELD. // Urethanes Technology International;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience AG has acquired about 44,500-m2 of land near its site in South Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- Bayer MaterialScience builds new facility for PU raw materials in Gujarat. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2009, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p65
The article reports on the plan of Bayer MaterialScience to invest in an aromatic and aliphatic polyisocyanate plant in Gujarat, India to integrate its position as a market leader in the supply of polyurethane (PU) raw materials. It notes that the manufacturing will operate in 2011. It mentions...