China is the future
- Bayer MaterialScience has tough 2013. // Urethanes Technology International;Apr/May2014, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on the impact of tough market conditions on the business of chemical firm Bayer MaterialScience AG in 2013.
- Optimism and clear vision key to success. // Asian Chemical News;11/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 513, Special Section p2
The article reveals that Bayer MaterialScience has the products and solutions to help China address its needs arising from the period of formidable economic growth. The president of Bayer MaterialScience for Greater China has clearly embarked on a love affair with the country he has been living...
- BaySystems polyurethane systems house in South China inaugurated. // Chemical Business;Nov2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p75
The article reports on the inauguration of BAYER MaterialScience's new polyurethane systems house in Guangzhou, China. It notes that a global network of 30 systems houses is owned by the company. The new BaySystems systems house will serve customers in diverse industries including the...
- Bayer builds crucial China unit in phases. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;9/1/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2066, p27
Unveils the plan of Bayer Polymers to establish a production facility in Shanghai, China. Chemical to be processed in the facility; Significance of the production plant to the company.
- Bayer Establishes APAC Spray Competency Center in Shanghai. Wang, Rowena // China Chemical Reporter;3/16/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Bayer MaterialScience has set up a spray competency center in Shanghai, China to demonstrate its expertise in polyurethane spray technology in the Asia Pacific region. It features state-of-the-art processes and technology for reinforced and unreinforced systems....
- 5-MINUTE NEWS WATCH. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/31/2010, Vol. 277 Issue 19, p10
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry including the cancellation of price increase for all plastic resins by the President of Venezuala, Hugo Chavez, an increase in the sales of petroleum and chemical products of China by 42 percent and a huge potential spotted...
- ASIA & MIDDLE EAST: NEWS AND VIEWS. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;2/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p12
The article presents news briefs on the chemical industry in Asia as of March 5, 2006. Bayer Materialscience has officially opened its new regional centre for the Asia-Pacific region. The centre is located in Hong Kong. Wang Zengzhan, the general manager of Shaanxi Jintai Chlor-alkali Chemical,...
- Bayer Restructures Polymers; to Close Inefficient PU Units. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;12/4/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 47, p16
Focuses on the plan of Bayer Polymers to restructure its polyurethanes business as of Decemeber 4, 2002. Reason for the move; Information on the joint venture of Bayer with Shell; Details of the polyurethanes business of Bayer.
- Bayer starts up China plant. JAGGER, ANNA // ICIS Chemical Business;10/10/2011, Vol. 280 Issue 11, p27
The article presents information on the plans of Bayer MaterialScience AG's (BMS) that has started its new toluene di-isocyanate (TDI) plant in Caojing in Shanghai, China. The plant will be the first to use BMS's new gas-phase phos-genation technology. BMS sis also planning to use the gas-phase...