Oil and outages bump up prices
- C2 and C3 markets turn bearish. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;8/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 502, p22
Focuses on the prices of olefins in Asia as of August 2005. Naphtha; Butadiene; Methanol; Ethylene. INSET: BUYERS SUCCEED IN PUSHING C2 BELOW US$900.
- Naphtha tracks crude oil prices. // European Chemical News;12/8/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2080, p14
Looks at the prices of chemicals in the European market as of December 8, 2003. Price of naphtha; Spot prices for ethylene; Spot prices for propylene; Price of butadiene; Price of methanol; Factors affecting the prices of chemicals.
- Styrene tumbles in long market. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p12
Presents an update on chemical prices worldwide as of March 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene.
- Paraxylene values remain volatile. // European Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2076, p14
Presents information on the changes in the prices of different naphtha in Europe. Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Paraxylene.
- MTBE prices continue to falter. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/21/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2105, p14
Presents an update on prices of several chemical products in Europe as of June 21, 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene.
- Players still argue over PX contracts. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;1/24/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2131, p13
Provides information on market trends in the chemical industry as of January 2005. Naphtha; Ethylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Ammonia.
- Naphtha Is in Short Supply. Xuesong, Bai // China Chemical Reporter;1/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
The article presents information related to the increasing demand for naphtha, one of the important oil products in China. In China, naphtha is mainly used to produce refining and chemical integrated complexes, such as ethylene and aromatics. As per statistics, the output of chemical light oil...
- Naphtha volatile in uncertain market. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;6/7/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2103, p14
Presents an update on petroleum chemical prices as of June 2004. Volatility of naphtha; Supply of spot material for ethylene; Export demand for butadiene.
- Petrochemicals in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/13/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 19, p8
Presents new briefs concerning the petrochemical industry in the U.S., as of May 13, 2002. Launch of an increase in the capacity for butadiene production for May 2002; Information on the prices of cumene in April 2002; Overview of an agreement between buyers and producers regarding ethylene.